hey guys im looking for some suggestions on a few modualtin effects, weather it be stomp box or multi effects units, id prefer something that has more than 1 effect as modualtion isnt something i use all the time so i don not want to spend £££££ on individual pedals

i already have a very useful delay pedal in TC electronic hall of fame so that isnt needed, im looking for reverb, phaser, vibrato, phaser etc so if something can cover 2 or 3 of them to a decent level i would be happy to look at it.

any suggestions welcome.

cheers guys
without your specification of a budget, i'm going to recommend a strymon mobius. although it doesn't do reverb, so line 6 m9.

edit: the hall of fame is the reverb. you talking about the flashback?
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Aug 13, 2013,
yes sorry my mistake, i was looking at the hal of fame whilst thinking about the flashback, i do have the flashback already.

budget i have not decided yet if im honest, it just depends on what can tempt me in.

i have owned a GT-10 before but wasnt overlly impressed with it, plus it offers more than what i want, im already happy with my set up gain/distortion wise
mobius is pretty expensive as far as multi-mod pedals go, but i think it's the best. there's a source audio multi-mod, though that only has two presets. mobius has one hundred. or the eventide modfactor is middle-ground, especially used. not sure about the detail on the presets for that one though.

tc nova modulator isn't that good.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Aug 13, 2013,
Mobius and Eventide are the best when it comes to multi-fx that cover only a certain type of effect. Outside of that, I think Line 6 makes the best multi-fx pedals out there.

But it bugs me that you keep calling reverb and delay modulation effects, modulation means that you change the pitch, reverb/echo doesn't fit that. Just thought I'd mention.