I don't like this emotion. It doesn't do any good for me. How do I make it go away? I tried just not caring but that doesn't work.
Is there a drug or an action that I can do that will eliminate it?
Take a mattress needle and shove it up your right nostril, angled slightly to the left.

Jab hard enough and that sucker should hit you right in the area of the brain responsible for guilt, and you'll be a free man.

You gotta really shove it up there though.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by korinaflyingv
stop doing things that make you feel guilty.

Easier said than done - I feel guilty for wearing some pairs of boxers more than others.

Sorry stripey blue, you're just too tight.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by korinaflyingv

This.

Or if you've already done the thing, fess up to it and put it behind you.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
OP there is a drug called called Cyanide. Perfect for people like you thank me later.
Just stop feeling guilty.

Go talk to some people or go play a game and forget about it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Read some Nietzsche's books. They should help you out. Really.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by korinaflyingv

or, do a ton of things that make you feel guilty and avoid killing yourself over it
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I think if you stop being white, you'll stop having guilt

You see you guys, I want to continue to be an asshole, but lately i've been feeling bad about it. Is there a drug or something that cuts away empathy or w.e. without sacrificing my ability to think and stuff?
Also, I don't want it to be permanent, maybe it'll cut it away for a day and if I stop taking it then empathy comes back, so I can see if I like it.
Last edited by macashmack at Aug 13, 2013,
Quote by metacarpi
Easier said than done - I feel guilty for wearing some pairs of boxers more than others.

That's not guilt. That's mental retardation. You're stuck with it I'm afraid.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by macashmack

You see you guys, I want to continue to be an asshole, but lately i've been feeling bad about it. Is there a drug or something that cuts away empathy or w.e. without sacrificing my ability to think and stuff?
Also, I don't want it to be permanent, maybe it'll cut it away for a day and if I stop taking it then empathy comes back, so I can see if I like it.

Heroin. You'll be so preoccupied with where your next hit is coming from you won't have time for any of that guilt nonsense.
Quote by So-Cal
Heroin. You'll be so preoccupied with where your next hit is coming from you won't have time for any of that guilt nonsense.

Nah I don't like that idea. Thanks though.
I heard the military was developing a drug like I described to give to Marines and soldiers so they don't get PTSD and stuff. Anyone know?
Quote by macashmack
I heard the military was developing a drug like I described to give to Marines and soldiers so they don't get PTSD and stuff. Anyone know?

this sounds like something from a Splinter Cell game or other modern war movie.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by TooktheAtrain
brain damage can result in pseudopsychopathy, have you tried diving onto concrete?

I don't want brain damage though. Thanks anyway.
From what I'm reading probably the best option for you would be to just stop breathing.

Wouldn't be much use for yourself but I think the people around you would appreciate it.
[
Yes, it's called Prozium. You will find it in the film Equilibrium. You're welcome.
Quote by metacarpi

Peep show?
Quote by JackalUK
Yes, it's called Prozium. You will find it in the film Equilibrium. You're welcome.

that's what i was thinking of.

good call.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by macashmack

OH MY

WELL I'LL BE

HE WANTS TO BE AN ASSHOLE BUT DOESN'T WANT TO FEEL BAD

OH TWINKLEKINS IS FEELING GUILTY

OH POOR THING

BAWWW
🙈 🙉 🙊
make a list of all the bad things you feel guilty about and go make them right

kinda like "My Name is Earl" kinda thing
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
There are any number of drugs you can take that will temporarily eliminate your feelings of guilt, but when they wear off it will still be there.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by rolling_stoned
make a list of all the bad things you feel guilty about and go make them right

kinda like "My Name is Earl" kinda thing

This would be my suggestion - if you've got guilt, there is a small number of things that will actually kill that guilt. I'm guessing you're not a spiritual individual (could be wrong) so this one may be the easiest... Though, not exactly the least complicated, depending on just WHY you're feeling guilty...

If you killed someone, making that right would be awkward.
Quote by macashmack
I don't like this emotion. It doesn't do any good for me. How do I make it go away? I tried just not caring but that doesn't work.
Is there a drug or an action that I can do that will eliminate it?

get a lobotomy
Quote by macashmack

Apparently shrooms

http://digitaljournal.com/article/353812
Last edited by Ssargentslayer at Aug 13, 2013,