Page 1 of 3
This has been published recently.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/316751-snowden-nsa-targeted-journalists-critical-of-government-after-911#ixzz2brEuwQO5

It got me thinking...could it be that Snowden's last resort is information concerning 9/11?

What if he knows, in precise detail, who or what was behind 9/11? That'd be one helluva truth bomb.

We've all suspected that the US was spying on its citizens, and Snowden confirmed it.

Many of us have suspected that he US was behind 9/11. Maybe Snowden can confirm it.

Thoughts?
No, only an idiot doesn't acknowledge that al-Qaida operatives were the planners and executors of the attacks on 11 September 2001.

It's a shame that people are so stupid.
My God, it's full of stars!
9/11 conspiracy theorists are the most useless pieces of shit our society has produced in a long time.
Quote by Philip_pepper

What if he knows, in precise detail, who or what was behind 9/11? That'd be one helluva truth bomb.

You already could if only you'd take the time to read about it.
Honestly, with all the Snowden shit recently I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point.

I've always had a general mistrust of government (I mean, who doesn't to some extent?) but these last few months.... Holy shit.....
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by LostLegion
Who?

Big Dog in the NSA leaked a bunch of illegal and inhumane shit that the NSA has been up to and got the **** out of dodge.
Quote by Dreadnought
No, only an idiot doesn't acknowledge that al-Qaida operatives were the planners and executors of the attacks on 11 September 2001.

I mean, to be fair, there's a lot of sketchy shit surrounding the entire event. Can you blame people for mistrust? If anything, Snowden's shown that only idiots trust the government in the first place.
I recommend anyone interested in the origins of 9/11 and Bin Laden's past, in addition to discussions of interrogation techniques and torture to read Ali Soufan's "The Black Banners".
9/11 was an inside operation as to divert attention away from the activities that the US were conducting in other countries. Similar to when the police arrested Tommy Chong in the 60s or 70s to divert attention from the Vietnam War.

#questioneverything #falseflag #1984wasnotsupposedtobeaninstructionmanual #nobama
Quote by blake1221
I mean, to be fair, there's a lot of sketchy shit surrounding the entire event. Can you blame people for mistrust? If anything, Snowden's shown that only idiots trust the government in the first place.

Well you need not take all your information from the US government on 9/11 though. British and German intelligence was vital in pinning 9/11 on Al Qaeda operatives
Quote by TooktheAtrain
I recommend anyone interested in the origins of 9/11 and Bin Laden's past, in addition to discussions of interrogation techniques and torture to read Ali Soufan's "The Black Banners".

As well as other books that are demonstrably less biased. It should not be used in solo.

While Black Banners is an informative read, it's overtly slanted and falls short of approaching the entire subject with academic and intellectual fairness.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by blake1221

This goes beyond mistrust and skepticism to the realm of paranoia and ignorance. I blame the fuck out of these cretins.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Bin Laden was behind 9/11. The US had nothing to gain by killing their own citizens.

Popular Mechanics did a whole report on 9/11 myths, it's worth a read.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

As a reason to invade the Middle East and claim all the world's oil? Or as a diversion from Bush's shitty presidency?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by I.O.T.M
Bin Laden was behind 9/11. The US had nothing to gain by killing their own citizens.

Popular Mechanics did a whole report on 9/11 myths, it's worth a read.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

It may be (and very likely is) the case that the U.S Govt were not involved in any of the planning of 9/11 or its execution, it is a case of stating too much to say they had no way of profiting from it.

It doesn't matter if they did cause it. It happened, it is being politically exploited, and that is where the focus should lie.
Quote by jjfeu662
As a reason to invade the Middle East and claim all the world's oil? Or as a diversion from Bush's shitty presidency?

Saddam Hussein was reason enough to invade Iraq and remove him. Also, 'claim all the world's oil' makes you sound mental.
Quote by jjfeu662

Um...what?

OT:
I'm not surprised by this news.
Quote by willT08
Well you need not take all your information from the US government on 9/11 though. British and German intelligence was vital in pinning 9/11 on Al Qaeda operatives

This is true. I'm not saying I personally think the government is behind 9/11, but I can see how people can get that ball rolling.
Quote by blake1221
This is true. I'm not saying I personally think the government is behind 9/11, but I can see how people can get that ball rolling.

I was genuinely worried
Quote by willT08
Saddam Hussein was reason enough to invade Iraq and remove him. Also, 'claim all the world's oil' makes you sound mental.

While humanitarian actions, even military humanitarian actions are justifiable when used to remove a despot, you are kidding yourself if you think that any government would initiate military action for that reason primarily or that reason alone.

It is debatable to what extent Iraq has profited from western military intervention. Look at the ever-climbing rates of deformity in infants born in Fallujah. 5" cancerous lumps growing from the faces of babies is an indication of progress is it?

The material used in DU rounds has something like a 700,000 year half life. Those areas will prevent human thriving for a significant amount of time, so long as to be forever in human terms.
Quote by jjfeu662

America didn't go into Afghanistan alone, they went in with other NATO nations. Do you really believe they all sat around a table and plotted to take all the oil? Anyway, war costs a hell of a lot of money; it wouldn't be worth it.

As for the second theory, Bush was only a year into his presidency. And having a massive under his watch would hardly be great for him. I also seriously doubt that he's evil enough to murder his own civilians.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by jjfeu662

Bush was just barely in Office. Also, protip here for ya, we never got any of that oil, sadly.
Quote by blake1221
but I can see how people can get that ball rolling.

Because playing detective is fun! And that youtube video is totally legit!

Quote by jjfeu662

Oil was never claimed.
Bush's approval ratings were fine at the time.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Aug 13, 2013,
Quote by TooktheAtrain
While humanitarian actions, even military humanitarian actions are justifiable when used to remove a despot, you are kidding yourself if you think that any government would initiate military action for that reason primarily or that reason alone.

It is debatable to what extent Iraq has profited from western military intervention. Look at the ever-climbing rates of deformity in infants born in Fallujah. 5" cancerous lumps growing from the faces of babies is an indication of progress is it?

The material used in DU rounds has something like a 700,000 year half life. Those areas will prevent human thriving for a significant amount of time, so long as to be forever in human terms.

incredibly debatable.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Osama's left handed. A video published by the US show him writing with his right hand.

#questioneverything #conspiracy #bushout
So Bush might not have planned it. Maybe the person above Bush knew he was shitty and planned 9/11 to make him look like a hero? And framing the Middle East was a convenient way to make people hate Islam?

Jesus was behind it.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by LostLegion
Osama's left handed. A video published by the US show him writing with his right hand.

#questioneverything #conspiracy #bushout

Obama's left handed too...
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by AeroRocker
Because playing detective is fun! And that youtube video is totally legit!

TOWZERZ 7 OMZG!!!1!!
Quote by I.O.T.M

Obama Bin Laden
Osama Bin Laden

you dont....think? do you?
Quote by I.O.T.M

This is quite a sinister revelation...
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
Protecting itself and other countries from a genocidal maniac who was stockpiling weapons and ramping up the Islamic rhetoric would do for me as a reason as well.

It's certainly not good, but you can play that game with any country. The ratification of a constitution by a government truly elected by it's people was progress. That under that constitution about 25% of seats are to be occupied by women at all times was MASSIVE progress.
Quote by Dreadnought

I get the feeling the army would be kind of annoyed if it did turn out to have been an inside job...
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
The US government have a history of false flag operations. Where are the black boxes from Ground Zero?

#investigate #freejahar #prayforboston #obamabinladen
Quote by willT08
Protecting itself and other countries from a genocidal maniac who was stockpiling weapons and ramping up the Islamic rhetoric would do for me as a reason as well.

It's certainly not good, but you can play that game with any country. The ratification of a constitution by a government truly elected by it's people was progress. That under that constitution about 25% of seats are to be occupied by women at all times was MASSIVE progress.

Your example of "progress" pales in comparison to the severe harm done to the health of Iraqi populations in the use of certain types of ammunition. Research for yourself the extensive damage caused, that will in all likelihood persist until humans no longer exist.

The utilitarian would hold that the collective suffering of these children and their parents, over many thousands of generations, is collectively worse than the crimes committed by Saddam.

We pretended Saddam had nukes. None were found. Saddam refused weapons inspectors because he wanted to keep his cards to his chest with regard to Iran.
Quote by LostLegion
The US government have a history of false flag operations. Where are the black boxes from Ground Zero?

#investigate #freejahar #prayforboston #obamabinladen

The planes used in the attacks were 767's. 7+6+7 = 20. 20 minus the two planes equals 18. 18 is the legal age to buy cigarettes. Cigarettes have tobacco in them. Tobacco is one of the leading causes of cancer. Cancer is a constellation and a zodiac. We've had four presidents who were Cancers.

George W. Bush was one of them.

How much more evidence do these SHEEPLE need?
Quote by Rossenrot
The planes used in the attacks were 767's. 7+6+7 = 20. 20 minus the two planes equals 18. 18 is the legal age to buy cigarettes. Cigarettes have tobacco in them. Tobacco is one of the leading causes of cancer. Cancer is a constellation and a zodiac. We've had four presidents who were Cancers.

George W. Bush was one of them.

How much more evidence do these SHEEPLE need?

there were 4 planes
Page 1 of 3