CAN this marshall amp ''Marshall JVM205H'' keep up with

Triviums Cover Master of Pupets and
Metallica Death Magnetic?
Maybe with a boost. If you really want to know you should be going to a guitar shop and trying one out instead of relying on strangers on the internet to tell you their opinions of an amp's capabilities.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
Maybe with a boost. If you really want to know you should be going to a guitar shop and trying one out instead of relying on strangers on the internet to tell you their opinions of an amp's capabilities.

dude, i have to order the amp to hear it
i dont have store where there has Marshall JVM205H
it sucks
Quote by guitar/bass95
You could get a Peavey 6505 for that money which is probably better for that. Why do you ask?

ihave a line6 spider 4 30w
i dont like the sound
Quote by peter2160
dude, i have to order the amp to hear it
i dont have store where there has Marshall JVM205H
it sucks

You should have specified that, it's only logical to do so. Try and watch some youtube videos of amps and go to amp manufacturers websites to listen to sound clips to see if you like the sound that way. No point in asking vague questions and expecting an in depth answer on your barely understood situation.

My honest best advice is listen to the amp through YouTube and such, and comparison videos. There's plenty out there.

Where abouts in the world are you located?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
You should have specified that, it's only logical to do so. Try and watch some youtube videos of amps and go to amp manufacturers websites to listen to sound clips to see if you like the sound that way. No point in asking vague questions and expecting an in depth answer on your barely understood situation.

My honest best advice is listen to the amp through YouTube and such, and comparison videos. There's plenty out there.

Where abouts in the world are you located?

all i can say is Biggist Island
Quote by peter2160
all i can say is Biggist Island

Greenland?