Hey guys,

So basically can anyone tell me cool stuff that happens there?
I am speaking to a friend who lived there but want to impress my friend with some Louisiana knowledge thanks!
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
I want to impress my friend with some Louisiana knowledge

good luck with that
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Do you not know what Google is, or is this vapid thread your idea of good discussion?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Hot sauce, yo.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Just tell him that the best thing to ever come out of Shreveport was I-20...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by LostLegion
Incest.

Nah Louisiana is more voodoo and sacrifices, not incest
Quote by darkcheef
Nah Louisiana is more voodoo and sacrifices, not incest

no.

all incest.

and pig ****ing.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
no.

all incest.

and pig ****ing.

lol that's Kentucky and Tennessee

Get your state stereotypes right
Quote by darkcheef

sorry, i meant gator ****ing.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
sorry, i meant gator ****ing.

Gatorfucking is Florida dude

And Alabama
Quote by jakesmellspoo
no.

all incest.

and pig ****ing.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I live about 40 minutes away from Shreveport, I go up there all the time.

As for cool stuff... um... idk, what kind of cool stuff? They've made a few movies in shreveport, and there are a couple of festivals every year
Quote by darkcheef

Hey now, we in Arkansas specialize in that, please dont forget us!
Louisianna is great if you never want to understand a conversation again.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
shreveport is a ****ing shithole
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
they have some nice skateparks. Other than that... I think its pretty boring.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank