It's not a Gibson, that's why. It's a copy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
The asking price is probably a good deal. I've never heard of Sumi but several Japanese companies (such as Ibanez) straight up copied Gibson models in the '70s. I don't doubt its authenticity because they almost always came with that yellow fur lined hard case.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by GNR1010
http://www.infomall.ca/tradingpost.php?ad=439851472

know if this is a good deal or not, it says its a gibson les paul collectible, yet I dont even see Gibson Les Paul written on it.

bro do you even read?

first line: "Gibson Les Paul Custom style electric guitar. "Lawsuit" area collectable guitar. "Sumi" brand name, one of the names of guitars made in Japan at the fabled Matsumoku factory.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
The asking price is probably a good deal. I've never heard of Sumi but several Japanese companies (such as Ibanez) straight up copied Gibson models in the '70s. I don't doubt its authenticity because they almost always came with that yellow fur lined hard case.
That guitar has a bolt on neck. Pretty bad attempt at copying a les paul custom.
It's a MIJ Les Paul copy. The bolt-on neck is a disappointment, but it might be a pretty solid guitar. I hear a lot of those vintage copies sound nice. At the price, I would say it's a crapshoot if you get something good or not, although the fact it has been played so much suggests to me it's a decent workhorse guitar.
The Matsumoku factory was pretty reliable, I'd imagine it's decent quality.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com