Page 1 of 2
If you were famous, how would you use your fame to your own advantage? Sounds kind of selfish with the way I worded it, but oh well.
\m/ (-_-) \m/
I'd probably use it as a vehicle to help promote equality, charity etc. Money's nice but after I'd bought a nice house and a few cool material goods I'd be happy with that and would likely give a lot of income away.

If I was doing it solely for my own ends, evil underground lair.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Have sex with models and stuff obviously.
If I'm a pig for that, cut me up and call me bacon.
Quote by macashmack
Have sex with models and stuff obviously.
If I'm a pig for that, cut me up and call me bacon.
but

evil underground lair

with sexy models for henchmen
ha-haaa
i'd be all breakin the law n shit.

nd when the cops try and stop me i'll be like, "BITCH I'M FAMOUS!"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'd use it to encourage rebellion against the pharmaceutical industry and to rape the trend of genetically modifying food.

And get bitches. Loads of bitches. Because fame is worth nothing more than objects and self-glorification.
Use it to get girls I thought were hot in high school.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser

Dude we are friends now
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Money and women, obviously.

Then find that special one and ruin our relationship because I can't stop the harlots and blow :3
Im seeing a trend.
Could it be that men who are famous tend to want to have sex a lot of women?
Quote by zackk
Jeremy Clarkson posts on UG?
Didn't you know? He makes the best threads in the world.
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
Didn't you know? He makes the best threads in the world.

If only you'd bolded and italicized it
Quote by willT08
If only you'd bolded and italicized it
I put an ellipsis at first but I didn't want to make it too obvious
ha-haaa
Quote by macashmack
Im seeing a trend.
Could it be that men who are famous tend to want to have sex a lot of women?

Every man want to have sex a lot of women
Sail upon the open skies
If I were famous I'd likely go bat shit crazy. There would be WAY too much attention on me and I don't do well with that. I'd end up in a nut ward or something
Quote by macashmack
Not gay men.

Every not gay man want to have sex a lot of women
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Banjocal
I'd probably use it as a vehicle to help promote equality, charity etc. Money's nice but after I'd bought a nice house and a few cool material goods I'd be happy with that and would likely give a lot of income away.

If I was doing it solely for my own ends, evil underground lair.

this
Does being famous necessarily mean that you're rich/wealthy?

If it does mean wealthy, I'd buy my immediate family members their own house and make sure my Dad could retire without having to work for someone else ever again in his life.

Edit: Lots of people are famous that aren't rich/wealthy.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Aug 13, 2013,
Quote by Dimarzio45
Does being famous necessarily mean that you're rich/wealthy?

If it does mean wealthy, I'd buy my immediate family members their own house and make sure my Dad could retire without having to work for someone else ever gain in his life.
Actually yeah I'd probably do this but with friends too if I could.
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
Actually yeah I'd probably do this but with friends too if I could.

YES. I totally agree. I would, too.
I would just buy a lot of crap. Nice house, car, watch, GUITARS AND AMPS AND PEDALS AND STUFFS, and eat at really expensive places and act like a doush while im there. Oh, and bitches
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I would post little tidbits in The Pit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If I was, like, ridiculously famous, I'd want to get a world passport. Right now, they aren't recognised as valid passports in a lot of places. If I were world-famous, I wouldn't need a piece of ID to be recognised.
I'm not after fame and fortune.
I'm after you.
When I've served my time I swear I
Will come back for you

But not really because those are lyrics.
I'd spend it on only what I need it for. Maybe buy a few luxury products here and there, but for the most part, the rest can go to charity. At least I'd like to think I'd be like that. I know if you had a lot of money, it would be hard to confine yourself in that way.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 14, 2013,
Quote by JAHellraiser

/thread
Listen. I'm sorry.
If i was rich i'd give a lot of money away to people who really needed it after buying a nice house, making sure my family are taken care of and that i'm set for the future etc. But i'd also be banging as many girls as possible...hopefully i'd be famous in asian countries.
First things first buy every member of my family their own vw splitscreens

Then their own houses

Then stop polio in 3rd world countries because the cure is stupidly cheap

Then because I stopped polio I get more famous
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Page 1 of 2