I am acting as a middleman and while I have this guitar here...I figured I'd snap some pics!

The guitar is excellent quality-wise, just like Egan's other work. For those wondering, its licensed from Ola.

I could only play it for 2 minutes before my shoulder started killing me again, but the owner will be uploading videos to his FB page soon: [redacted by user]

Picstime:

It sounds HUGE, weighs next to nothing, and is very comfy.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Very strange looking, but the build quality looks to be very good. Is every guitar from that maker a one-off?
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
Very strange looking, but the build quality looks to be very good. Is every guitar from that maker a one-off?

The design is licensed from Ola Strandberg. Not a one off.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Weighs next to nothing!? That body is stupidly thick. Blimey.

Is that an ebony fretboard I'm seeing as well? I've seen ebony liked that where it isn't purely black species and I think the white ebony looks absolutely stunning.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
Weighs next to nothing!? That body is stupidly thick. Blimey.

Is that an ebony fretboard I'm seeing as well? I've seen ebony liked that where it isn't purely black species and I think the white ebony looks absolutely stunning.

Its the angle really, haha. i should take another pic!

Its actually going to be heading to the UK soon.

That is indeed ebony, its called pale moon ebony.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
The footstool seems to have the best axe collection around!

HNGD, footstool!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Stealthtastic
Its the angle really, haha. i should take another pic!

Its actually going to be heading to the UK soon.

That is indeed ebony, its called pale moon ebony.

It's either a really thick body or a reaaaaalllly small guitar

Just read up on the company, it's Sweden based isn't it? Or the USA? Seems to be both from their website depending on what you're after.

I now have a name to that ebony should I ever order a custom from somewhere. Thank you
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
I don't know what I expected but oh god that is beautiful.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
that fat body..wow, looks about as thick (or thicker) than a Zakk Wylde Epi..which I find much harder to play than any other guitars i've played before..
But well, generally dislike, looks very similar to an ugly B.C. Rich.
Quote by ambler3
that fat body..wow, looks about as thick (or thicker) than a Zakk Wylde Epi..which I find much harder to play than any other guitars i've played before..
But well, generally dislike, looks very similar to an ugly B.C. Rich.

Wat?
What B.C. Rich looks like this ergonomic beauty?
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab