Hey everyone.

So, yesterday I was reading the classifieds for the surrounding three counties, as I do every week, usually to no avail. However, this beauty of a guitar caught my eye. £25, and the seller was only forty miles away. Naturally we went over to give it a once over, and all seemed to be fine. No real problems aside from the action, which is a little too high.

I can't seem to find out much about this guitar. The seller was given it as a birthday present, which she then decided she didn't want. Has anyone heard of this brand?

Gear

Fender MIM Standard Telecaster
Joyo JF14 American Sound Pedal

At some point in the future

Fender Mustang V (V.2) head and cab
never heard of it. but for the price you paid for it, sand down the saddle a bit, put some good new strings on it and enjoy the &$%@ out of it !
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
A friend bought one of their basses once. Wasn't great hardware wise but played well enough. They're probably a small clone company.

How does it play?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Open chords, it plays pretty well. Barre chords and riffs beyond the third fret get a little rough, but I imagine that would be corrected once I sand down the saddle a bit
Gear

Fender MIM Standard Telecaster
Joyo JF14 American Sound Pedal

At some point in the future

Fender Mustang V (V.2) head and cab
Cool. There's a few makers with a page here or there in vintage guitar archive sites but nothing's coming up. My guess is they're a supply company for beginner-level instruments. Probably a sub-company to a bigger manufacturer. Looks alright. Nice one!
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa