I know there's a philosophy thread and all but it doesn't look like it is very active at the moment and I fear my question might just fall into oblivion.

I was wondering where to start with Carl Jung, what book? I would like to read about universal consciousness and such theories.

Is the Portable Jung by Joseph Campbell a good option ? Anyway, please enlighten me. if you guys need help with other philosophy authors I might be able to help too.
There are going to be a lot of IN__'s ITT claiming to be the best. Calling it now.

intp master race 5ever

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
INTJ reporting in.

Probably the last time here.

INTJ checking out
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
^yeah this is pretty annoying. it doesn't matter which one you are in the grand scheme.

I'd recommend you start from his earliest work tbh.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
I'm an EJNSMTF
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Jung and Rogers are my bros
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
only his stuff about personality holds any real weight. At the end he got really spiritual(kind of) and he started out in the psychoanalytic school, which is untestable drivel.

Only my opinion of course
ISFP in the house and nowhere else because we don't leave the house.

Reading Jungian texts made me want to study psychology in college until the end of my first semester when I realized it was mostly going to be a biology degree. Everything I had was just a bunch of handouts from my teacher, I can't really give you a reading list.

I can say, however, there's most likely a more specialized place on the internet to ask than the Pit.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Had to join in just to check if it was an MBTI thread. I was a bit disappointed and happy at the same time because back in the day I thought INTPs were supposed to be special, well NOT ON INTERNET FORUMS LOL
Fairly sure that was Michael Fassbender

Badman
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do

I'd start with this one first. I've yet to read it but one of my psychology lecturer's recommended reading this one so i went out and bought it. He's a pretty fascinating man.