i wanna customize my strat's fretboard just for fun. what can i do? i wouldn't want to make it a huge project and spend alot of money. can markers work? if so. what kind?
Quote by ughpaolo
i wanna customize my strat's fretboard just for fun. what can i do? i wouldn't want to make it a huge project and spend alot of money. can markers work? if so. what kind?

http://www.inlaysticker.com/
You could put stickers on it. Writing on the fretboard with a marker gives a risk of messing up and you being stuck with an ugly graphic on your favorite gear.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
i'd love to use stickers but i couldn't find any here in the philippines. i'm not worrying about messing up. i'm a pretty good artist. i can say. (i make realistic sketches of people and such.) i'll try using cheap markers first. the ones that you can rub off with water. then if it looks good. i'll cover it up with higher quality ones.
Even using high quality markers, the action of rubbing the metal strings across the drawing will wear it off after not too long.
...we came in?

Isn't this where...
yeah i know they ship worldwide. but i don't have my own credit card. i'm just a student. but i'll borrow my sister's. thanks guys.