Fournier's gangrene, I have it, that is all.
I SEE A BAD MOON RISING
I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY
Quote by guitarxo
you just wanted everyone to wiki it didn't you

My intentions were to save the world.
I SEE A BAD MOON RISING
I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY
Quote by captainsnazz
Why doesn't google have some sort of feature to stop me googling things like this
scaphism
vagina dentata
harlequin ichthyosis
pilonidal sinus

they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Yeah nobody should google those at all and I hope you read this before you give yourself nightmares.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Good for you!

I didn't google it. It could be a thing that allows you to talk to farm animals for all I know.
Quote by Banjocal
scaphism
vagina dentata
harlequin ichthyosis
pilonidal sinus

****ing what... oh well least I know what to send to other people's printers when they leave the wifi unlocked
Quote by Banjocal
scaphism
vagina dentata
harlequin ichthyosis
pilonidal sinus

🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Banjocal
scaphism
vagina dentata
harlequin ichthyosis
pilonidal sinus

Googling "harlequin babies" right before bed gave me a nightmare-esque dream involving them at a certain point.

Harlequin ichthyosis alone beats out the rest of your list.
Quote by So-Cal

does it say Brent Rambo in the corner?

what an awful name.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug