I love that nobody cares about this thread. Rodeos? Who gives half a shit about rodeo 'mobs'?
Quote by willT08
I love that nobody cares about this thread. Rodeos? Who gives half a shit about rodeo 'mobs'?

People that care about animals/corruption of government?
Quote by blake1221
People that care about animals/corruption of government?

So hippies and libertarians?
So is all of Oregon too idiotic to understand that "VIN Number" is redundant, or just these fools?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
omg how r all police lik dis deyre de ones who shud b locked up. **** da police theyve nevr helpd any1
I don't understand this at all.

Why did the police stop the guy in the first place? Why would a bunch of rodeo people want the police to go around stopping people in the cars? What's a VIN number, and why is it such a gross injustice to be stopped by the police? Are random checks illegal? I always thought rodeo people took great care of and pride in their animals, so why is he saying that rodeos are evil to animals? And what the hell, a rodeo mob?

Seriously, I don't know. Clear me up on this, pls.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Why did the police stop the guy in the first place? Why would a bunch of rodeo people want the police to go around stopping people in the cars? What's a VIN number, and why is it such a gross injustice to be stopped by the police? Are random checks illegal? I always thought rodeo people took great care of and pride in their animals, so why is he saying that rodeos are evil to animals? And what the hell, a rodeo mob?

not sure why they stopped him, but i think he's known as an animal rights activist in his area from the video.

a VIN is a vehicle identification number. there's no reason the cops should have needed the VIN for his personal vehicle when the car he was stopped in was a rental.

and random checks are completely unethical, but legal in certain (bullshit) circumstances. (NYC stop and frisk policy)

the thing about being stopped by a cop is that they (legally) need a reason to do so.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by CoreysMonster

Cops make money from the rodeo and this guy is an activist of sorts to how the rodeo is pretty fucked up in the way the animals are treated
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by jakesmellspoo
not sure why they stopped him, but i think he's known as an animal rights activist in his area from the video.

a VIN is a vehicle identification number. there's no reason the cops should have needed the VIN for his personal vehicle when the car he was stopped in was a rental.

and random checks are completely unethical, but legal in certain (bullshit) circumstances. (NYC stop and frisk policy)

the thing about being stopped by a cop is that they (legally) need a reason to do so

Ah, now I get it. Thanks.
i had to stop watching once it got to the end with all the injured horses.

i don't even like horses, they scare the shit out of me, but that made me sick.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by blake1221
All police should be under constant surveillance on their job.

Every person should be under constant surveillance too. I agree wholeheartedly.
Quote by severed-metal
Every person should be under constant surveillance too. I agree wholeheartedly.

Do you really want people to know how often I pick my nose as a food service worker?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i had to stop watching once it got to the end with all the injured horses.

i don't even like horses, they scare the shit out of me, but that made me sick.

The cow with the broken leg was disturbing too.

He said the cops get kickbacks from that rodeo.
Quote by rolandroi
Corrupt Cops? This is unheard of.

tell me more, oh wise one.
As a member of this hippie-libertarian group I'd like to say: Fux da police; also, ice-cube will storm on any motha****a in a blue uniform.

Peace, yo.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
That's really effed up. Towards the end it started showing clips again from the rodeo. I just couldn't watch. I'm no animal person, but it was just too much.
Those injuries can't even heal,can they? They look really severe...
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
There was actually a video that came out of Galveston (about an hour from Houston, where I live) where these cops were pursuing someone and had him down. I'm guessing he was laying on his hands or was resisting being handcuffed, so like 4 officers kicked him in the face and punched him while he was down. You could see his blood flow away into the Gulf of Mexico (he was on the beach in the water at night). It was disgusting and you know they officers will get away with it, despite the scene being caught all on one of their cameras.
A while back this cop pulled over a dude and found some cocaine, he took it and told the guy he'd let him go if he told him where the dealer was. The guy told him where and the next day the cop showed up at the dealers house and told him to give him all of the cocaine threatened him with arrest and force. The guy refused to let him in without a warrant so the cop shot him in the arm and went in and took a lot of cocaine, like 10k worth or something. I'm pretty sure he fled after and I don't know what happened after that.

When I got busted with pot the arresting cop put my pot up in his visor and kept telling me how good it was and asked me where I got it. Obviously I didn't say anything because I'm not a bitch, so I spent 3 days in a drunk tank with no ability to make a call until they moved me to a cell and I got my call and left the next day. I'm almost positive that cop kept my pot for himself.

I've also had run-ins with super cool police officers(i only call the assholes cops).
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Last edited by HypernovaGlow at Aug 14, 2013,