what is the most interesting guitar you have seen in a pawn shop, i know the majority of them are junk but I've seen some cool gems. The coolest was a parts jaguar with a jackson neck looked pretty unique.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Honey Burst
Alvarez Cedar Top
Fender Twin Reverb
CAE dual-fasel wah
EMMA DiscumBOBulator
T-Rex Yellow Drive
TC Spark
Mooer Phaser
TC Flashback X4
Not a guitar, but I saw an Ampeg bass stack that looked pretty good.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I bought my RG421 w/ EMG from a pawn shop. Nothing too special, the paint was ridiculously chipped and hardware dulled and what not, but a great functioning guitar. Got it for $100 even.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I saw a 50 watt Blackstar Series 1 head for £500
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
what kills me are the shops that try to sell the cheapest Gibson on the market for $200 over the new price, I just end up laughing my a** off and walk out.
I have never found anything worth anything at local pawn shops. The internet and reality shows have pretty much assured that every item in every pawn shop is priced about 1% less than local retail shops. It is a sad time indeed.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I bought a nice Ibanez RG27SP from the local cash converters for **** all. You have to choose your attendant carefully. When I make offers for guitars and equipment I usually approach the 50 year old lady behind the counter cos generally that demographic knows jack shit about axes. I got my Ibanez for $225 when it was tagged over $350. Theres deals to be had but they can be few and far between...
I find pawn shops in my area way overprice their gear. I think it's because they all have internet and they look up the prices on ebay. $350 for a MIM strat is not a good deal.

And when it's not overpriced, most of the gear is beginner gear. Amps especially, I never find good tube amps at pawn shops, it's always some Behringer solid state combo.

That does remind me, I haven't done the pawn shop circuit in a while.