Hi, I just bought the humble bundle, and here are a few codes I haven't redeemed.

Dead space
Origin: 8XEW-BXNM-5T5V-MPP4-8RAD
Steam: P8YKW-QHNKA-CHWC0
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Origin: 6M6N-SZG8-R3QY-LMBZ-9T8P
Steam: 73AVP-GKGYE-6QGAY
Dead Space 3
Origin: 85JS-82ES-VUAX-CBQP-WJJK
No steam.
Medal of Honor
Origin: 2VUL-VLGE-6CRY-9Z9S-7W5K
I have redeemed by steam key
Crysis 2 Maximum edition
Origin: 4M5V-FTCX-HX2J-DWC9-BX6C
I have redeemed by steam key.
Mirror's Edge
Origin: G7Z9-5BSJ-E5MT-FH82-R6RK
Steam: 7XREZ-Z8MM6-C0JNR

That's all for me, if you guys buy a bundle and own some of the games in that bundle, feel free to post them here. I'm wondering if this could become a long-standing thing.
I tried to redeem DS3 but Origin is being stupid and the redeem code page is broken

thanks though
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Well I was going to be a dick and redeem them all even though I wounldn't be able to ever play them. But yeah now I remember why I never gamed on pc. Shits always broke, couldn't even get to the section to redeem any of them.
Quote by Wormholes
Well I was going to be a dick and redeem them all even though I wounldn't be able to ever play them. But yeah now I remember why I never gamed on pc. Shits always broke, couldn't even get to the section to redeem any of them.

ugh
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Wormholes

lolconsolefag.

I kid.

But really though, no.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
If this is to be a long standing thing, how about posters just put what the games are in their post, give the key via PM, and then edit their post. So:

Game: Dead Space 3 (Steam)

then becomes

Game: Dead Space 3 (given to username)

Plus, that way, if people with codes are so imclined, they can check to see if someone who has asked for the code has been getting loads of games, so maybe give the code to someone who hasn't had a game code yet? This way, more people benefit, and codes only go to people on UG.
Good deal, but the problem is that the games I don't have and want are Origin only, and Origin is total shit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I decided to just get the bundle. Aaaaand Origin's code redemption has been down all day. Good job EA.
My account and my friend's account are working fine. .
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
My account and my friend's account are working fine. .

I just tried it again and it worked. For a while it would just hang up for a while and then go back to the page where I entered the code.
Activating steam key for mirrors edge, hopefully it works.

Hopefully it does, I loved that game.

Thanks for the codes brah.

Also origin is awful in comparison to steam.

edit: didn't get to it in time.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 14, 2013,