Page 1 of 4
Do you find arguments on-going on Facebook appropriate? Why or why not?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Not so much because it bothers others since people always post so much pointless stuff anyway, but because it's stupid to let potentially all your friends see the entire arguments and unnecessarily form unwanted opinions of you.
I don't know if appropriate is the right word. I think it's tacky and kinda trashy since facebook is public (I'm assuming the argument is taking place not over PMs). It's really a step below arguing in a public place.
No because nobody who has anything valuable to say argues about anything important over Facebook.

Except which Pokemon is best, because that's srs bsns.
My sister in law deleted me due to an argument.
Highly appropriate.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by CoreysMonster
No because nobody who has anything valuable to say argues about anything important over Facebook.

Except which Pokemon is best, because that's srs bsns.

Arcanine, right?
Quote by Trowzaa
Arcanine, right?

Fool, it's ... actually yeah, I can go with Arcanine.

Alright, Arcanine is officially best Pokemon.
I often find myself scoffing at people arguing online, but at the same time, it seems like a really good way to articulate why you don't like someone's views and/or why you don't want to continue the friendship.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

arcanine is alright but its moveset sucks

Quote by CoreysMonster
Fool, it's ... actually yeah, I can go with Arcanine.

Alright, Arcanine is officially best Pokemon.

I see your Arcanine and raise you Ninetails.

--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
If you're gonna say Dialga then I'll just go with Arceus.
quit it with your pokemon or I'll make you slob on this pocket monster
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I often find myself scoffing at people arguing online, but at the same time, it seems like a really good way to articulate why you don't like someone's views and/or why you don't want to continue the friendship.

The only thing worse than people arguing on Facebook is people who have the never-ending need to share every single political article they come across that aligns with their views.

It's cool to be interested in stuff and all that, but really, you don't need to click the "share" button several times an hour to send a political message to your Facebook friends.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 14, 2013,
This dumb hipster weaboo chick likes posting every 5 mins about how she's a vegan feminist and that makes her a fucking saint, and countless other ignorant shit that she claims to be an "expert" on

Also a few days before her birthday, she said "hey guys, my birthday is coming up, here's a list of everything I want. Don't worry if multiple people buy the same gift, I'll gladly accept them <3"
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Trowzaa
If you're gonna say Dialga then I'll just go with Arceus.
While Arceus has higher base stats, he can only be single types, and Dialga's duel type dragon/steel allow for both great defense and offense.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
This dumb hipster weaboo chick likes posting every 5 mins about how she's a vegan feminist and that makes her a fucking saint, and countless other ignorant shit that she claims to be an "expert" on

Also a few days before her birthday, she said "hey guys, my birthday is coming up, here's a list of everything I want. Don't worry if multiple people buy the same gift, I'll gladly accept them <3"

You know what that means right?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

thats why you dont add ugers on facebook
Most of what happens on Facebook these days is pretty inappropriate. There's worse things than a bunch of people acting all 13yo and arguing on Facebook.
Quote by CoreysMonster
The only thing worse than people arguing on Facebook is people who have the never-ending need to share every single political article they come across that aligns with their views.

It's cool to be interested in stuff and all that, but really, you don't need to click the "share" button several times an hour to send a political message to your Facebook friends.

I don't mind it because it's a quick and easy way for me to get rid of them I can't be arsed to have people like that on my friends list anymore so I immediately delete people who overpost politics in an intolerant fashion, even if we have similar agendas. I like a debate and to hear others' interests, and some people are very good about how they post even if they post often. Some are not though.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Thrashtastic15
thats why you dont add ugers on facebook

The worst part is... I know her in real life
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
guis stop

Facebook has always been intended as that Second Life we all felt like we needed to have as an escape from reality. Now, it has become our reality, and what once held that title is just another mundane gesture of the universe, ever so eager to rape your testicles with a rusty needle.

I must go outside more often.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 14, 2013,
Quote by stratman_13
I see your Arcanine and raise you Ninetails.

I agree

Facebook arguments are for kids and people with a IQ of 12
Quote by justaginger
Pfft. Sleep is overrated anyway.

Hell no it isn't.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
i don't get into FB arguments.

actually my fb life reflects my real life.

i hide from all my friends/people i no longer want to talk to and don't respond to any messages they send me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
It's no worse than an argument on any other website. A stupid argument by stupid people exist everywhere, even all over the pit.
Quote by Wormholes
It's no worse an argument on any other website. A stupid argument by stupid people exist everywhere, even all over the pit.

This is why I find it hilarious that lots of Pit arguers would be totally against FB arguing
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I've found that arguments are really only productive when either party doesn't have secret access to wikipedia to rely upon.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Page 1 of 4