Does anyone know what year Behringer started making the GM110? It's currently my only amp, and seeing as I got it used, I was wondering how old it could potentially be. Couldn't find an answer on Google, so I figured I'd ask you guys.

Also, I'm kinda new here... in the sense that this is my first visit to the forums here... so, hi everyone =P
Welcome to UG
Try emailing or calling the behringer dealer of your country.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
May 2006

It was in the instruction manual on the Behringer site. Google is easier when you extrapolate.
Ah, ok, thanks. I did go to the Behringer website and didn't see it there... something must have just not loaded for me though. Dial-up is so much fun =P
It's discontinued so it probably won't show up in their product pages, but the page is still on the website.

And wow, dial-up? I seriously feel sorry for you.
Haha dial-up just seems so "vintage" now. Where you livin in the world to be stuck in the 90s?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
I live in the woods up near NH... too many trees for anything aside from dial-up. It's not too bad, I was born in 1990, so it feels normal to me =P

I look at it as a nice opportunity to play guitar while I'm waiting for a page to load... it just isn't so nice when I'm in a hurry... oh, and don't get me started on the few times I attempt to load a Youtube vid... 2 hours later a 4 minute video has loaded, and sometimes won't play when I go to watch it, and instead starts loading from the beginning again... it's a miracle my computer has not been flung out of my window yet =P
Quote by Insane_Hippy
I live in the woods up near NH... too many trees for anything aside from dial-up. It's not too bad, I was born in 1990, so it feels normal to me =P

I look at it as a nice opportunity to play guitar while I'm waiting for a page to load... it just isn't so nice when I'm in a hurry... oh, and don't get me started on the few times I attempt to load a Youtube vid... 2 hours later a 4 minute video has loaded, and sometimes won't play when I go to watch it, and instead starts loading from the beginning again... it's a miracle my computer has not been flung out of my window yet =P

Dude, I have a phone that loads youtube videos almost instantly. That's some seriously messed up stuff.