Page 1 of 5
How old do you look compared to how old you really are?

I met a long-lost family friend at uni today and he thought I was a freshie. I'm in my 3rd year -_-
cat
About 17. I'm 19, I get carded a lot.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
17 or 18. I am 21.

My mum thinks I look my age but no one else does.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Im 25, but I look younger, especially if I shave my beard, which I don't.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
I'm 22, but I guess I look around 20. I occasionaly get asked for my ID when buying alcohol (they'll ask anyone they believe to be under 21, even though 18 is the legal limit).
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
im 20, and i suppose i look my age. for a while, i was able to get away with buying things without ID, as people assumed i was older because of my height (this was when i was like 15)
I probably look my age.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
17 or 18. I am 21.

My mum thinks I look my age but no one else does.

+1, except I could easily be 14 or 15
I'm 24. People either say I look late twenties (receding hairline) or late teens (childlike face).
I'm 21. I suppose I look around that age, although this is a more recent thing. I looked rather young until last year.
I'm 24, but with a little facial hair I always get confused for being older. However, I think I still look really young

it's all about how you carry yourself I guess.
I looked older when I was a teenager. Now I'm pretty sure I look younger as an adult.
We're all alright!
Almost 21, look 16.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
With facial hair, my age.

Clean shaven, 17.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Depends what I'm wearing it seems like. If I wear some of my nicer clothes or even just a t-shirt that actually fits, and I comb my hair out of my face, I get 19 a lot. I'm 21

If I don't care that day and just put on a big sweatshirt and my hair is all in my face I legit look 15-16
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm 25 and I can look as young as 14 or my age just by what I wear and how I talk. It doesn't help that I'm short. A lot of people say that I have a baby face, which admitedly I'd much rather have than look really scaley.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Apparently under 15, I went to this store that requires ID to buy energy drinks if you're under 15. I didn't know this and didn't have my ID with me (I really should start carrying it with me when I walk to the store).

I'm 21.

People usually think I'm younger, especially when my hair gets long.

But I just got it cut, so right now probably around the age I should look.

Quote by theguitarist
With facial hair, my age.

Clean shaven, 17.

Also this. I haven't shaved my goatee in 4 years because I'd lose about 8.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
At Christmas I went to my nan's and there was all the family that I haven't seen in about 10 years and they thought I was my brother and my brother was me, so there's that. He's 22.

But clean shaven, about 14.
Quote by eGraham
People usually think I'm younger, especially when my hair gets long.

But I just got it cut, so right now probably around the age I should look.

Also this. I haven't shaved my goatee in 4 years because I'd lose about 8.

on the plus side, it means when I'm in my 30s I shouldn't have trouble creeping on 20somethings.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'm 21 and I look at least my age, usually older. I'm at the starting phases of going grey already though, it's visible to the point where my friends crack jokes.
When I was 19 I got told I look 27, but I'd just shaved my head for charity and it turns out I'm gonna a have a receding hairline when I'm older.

I'm 21 now and most people guess mid-twenties.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Freshly shaven? Like I'm 15, maybe.

Little bit of stubble? Never carded (I'm 22)

Grown out a little? 18 or so.

It comes in very uneven. Mustache, soul patch, goatee, then patchy everywhere else. If I grow it out it looks like I'm a teen who's just started growing his beard and trying to grow one. If it's stubble, though, it looks like a normal persons beard (well beginning of one).
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I'm 23 but I look around 18-20. It gives me hope that I'll get better looking with age. I can dream.

I'm going through all of your profiles looking for pics to see if you're lying to me.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Page 1 of 5