Page 1 of 4
Women must shave or wax otherwise ew.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I shave my pubes and my pits. It's nice smelling 50% better all the time. Would never shave all my body hair off unless/when it's covered in tattoos. On women? Shave/wax please. I want a women because I like women. Not females with male characteristics.
Not a fan on myself. Not really a fan of pubic hair on ladies, but it's not a big deal.

If that shit's been completely unkempt though....that's pretty bad.
Are we talking pubes as well? Because if so I just shave the pubes hair off my balls and stalk but leave the ones above my dick alone. I call it the lion's mane.
I just ask for women to shave their legs and armpits. That's about all you can ask in this hippy town LOL. If they shave it all, that's even better.

I dont shave shit! Except my face because I have to for work
Only place I have hair is my pits and head. I ****ing hate body hair. I look like chewbacca if I dont shave
Sail upon the open skies
Shave my pubes maybe once or twice a week just to keep it short, clean and not irritable. Don't shave or wax any other body hair though, hair out of my ass is next level.

On women it's when they have kinda hairy arms that it bothers me most. When the hair on their arm is lighter than their skin and you can't tell till you get up close or touch them, know them ones there?

Can't say I've come across a girl who kept her downstairs a mess. And dat soft skin of a clean shaven mound
Quote by MakinLattes
That must be very confusing for you.

I don't get it, so I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and halfheartedly say "good one."
Quote by blake1221
I don't get it, so I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and halfheartedly say "good one."

lol.

The bush can be kinda sexy to me :/ I dunno why.
Quote by blake1221

Do you shave using that razor sharp edge of yours?
I wax tweeze shave depilate and trim everything cuz my body hair is weird. It glints in the sun.

Wax: legs and sometimes pubes
Tweeze: pits, eyebrows (for maintenance - main one is threading), face, whatever else I feel like
Shave: legs and pits if I'm lazy or I can't wait for the hair to grow in
Trim: whatever needs trimming
Depilate: arms
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 15, 2013,
Quote by MakinLattes

this is all a bit leaaave it
oh yeah I don't really care about it on other people they can do whatever they want. If it's a guy I like, i wouldn't want his body hair to be long enough to braid but whatever
cat
Quote by MakinLattes

Still not getting it.

is this like 2edgy4me kinda thing?
How does one shave your balls theres too much skin down there!

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
No body hair is kind of gross and adds to the infantilization of women.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How does one shave your balls theres too much skin down there!

Multi blade razor, pull it taught, do it in the shower with plenty of body wash
i trim occasionally, otherwise pubes are a huge sweat trap and ew. i don't really have a lot of body hair so i don't have to worry about it.

when it comes to women, i don't really mind if their pubes aren't shaven as long as it's not a gigantic mess but my girlfriend shaves so whatever.
@Rapture51 Take some scissors to trim them first.

I shave my face, pubes, and lightly on armpits. Seriously disgusting under the arms because it's more than hair. It's also the build up and gunk of deodarant.
We're all alright!
Quote by lolmnt

True but then again it is just nicer. Nobody out there telling girls to shave their head and get breast reductions - I don't see where infantilization of women is much of an issue
I shave my armpits. It makes me aerodynamic when I fight.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by lolmnt

I think it adds more to oversexualization and wanting to please men. I mean, you're gross and weird if you don't participate in it.
Quote by willT08
True but then again it is just nicer. Nobody out there telling girls to shave their head and get breast reductions - I don't see where infantilization of women is much of an issue

Lol it's about youth. Not literally "look like an infant."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt

Well say that.

But yeah, I never find this kind of topic very interesting. Women are told to look young, I guess that's not cool.
Quote by lolmnt

You mean like it's as if you're like going down on a 12 year old or something?
I'm finally 18!!!
Trim cuz i'm not a pedo
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by snipelfritz
Laser that shizz

omg I want to but apparently there has to be a really big contrast between your hair and skin (like dark hair light skin) and I have almost no contrast at all :c
cat
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Woo gender equality. Women have to shave but the men don't?

I prefer the look of less bodyhair just in general, unless it's some uber masculine lumberjack or something, but if a woman wants to have a hairy body, more power to her.
Quote by andyscoot
Woo gender equality. Women have to shave but the men don't?

I think almost every lad who's posted has said they do...
Quote by willT08
Well say that.

But yeah, I never find this kind of topic very interesting. Women are told to look young, I guess that's not cool.

Basically it's all about the woman as the commodity. In order to have "value" a woman has to appear young. Which is unnatural cuz we all age.

And there's the whole sexualization of children thing.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 4