Hello there everybody! My brother and I play acoustic music together and we were looking at recording our music. I have been researching how we should record it. We don't have a lot of money to spend, so I have come up with the idea to buy a Blue Yeti USB microphone. I realize this won't give us the best quality recording, but we are, by no means, music producers or professionals. We just want to record our music to print out on CDs and give (maybe even sell) to our family, friends, and very small fan-base.

What do you say? Is this an okay idea? Could we get a set of fair quality recordings by using just a Blue Yeti microphone? Or should we go the audio interface route?

The instruments we will be recording are acoustic guitar, a single drum (I guess you could call it a floor tom), auxiliary percussion (shakers, tambourine, etc.), and vocals.

Thanks!
If you're not that interested in the recording itself (ie. you don't want to learn to be a recording engineer), the Yeti is pretty much the perfect mic for making nice home demos without too much fuss.