Page 1 of 6
I've often heard guys say they like the natural look, and I've seem guys date chicks that look like they should be working on the street corner. What do you guys think?
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by nazigoth
girls are hot then they put ****ing eye decorations on

So, you're against eye decorations?
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by SMH07
Sure, as long as they don't overdo it.

Zis.

If i look like a god damn clown after i go in for a kiss then that's too much. But ya i prefer makeup
Sail upon the open skies
I don't want it obvious that the girl's wearing make-up. Although a bit of subtle eye shadow looks good.

What I can't stand is girls who shave off their eyebrows and then draw them back on with what looks like a caligraphy brush.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Women can do whatever they want. It's nothing to do with me.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
As long as it's not overdone.
Sometimes they don't need it tbf, sometimes it adds a little
It depends really
Gotta be tasteful
As long as they're consistent idc really, but too much is a no thank you.

It is very weird to look at someone who never usually does and looks more than fine enough without, and then does put some on when they're making an effort for like a date or special occasion. though that's usually because they're not used to wearing it and haven't quite settled into tones and colours that suit them. I'd rather that over someone who wears it all the time and looks so plain and bland without it though.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
So, you're against eye decorations?

I appreciate and have huge respect for girls who don't
I won't deny some girls definitely look better wearing it
but wtf
I intend to gaze upon thine visage
not
****ing
****ing paint on your face
cut that shit out
Last edited by nazigoth at Aug 16, 2013,
Prefer natural, a little bit of make up is ok, the ones that spend half an hour+ doing make up is just no.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by RAB11
I don't want it obvious that the girl's wearing make-up. Although a bit of subtle eye shadow looks good.

What I can't stand is girls who shave off their eyebrows and then draw them back on with what looks like a caligraphy brush.

Dat.

It drives me nuts how they do that. Don't they realize how ridiculous they look?

Edit: Sometimes it looks like they used a Sharpie.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Aug 16, 2013,
I don't mind whether they wear make up or not but it doesn't matter because I insist on them wearing a full burqa.
Makeup is sexist and enforces gender role policing. Women don't wear makeup because they think it makes them look pretty, or they just think it's fun. They're forced into it by societal standards by saying "no makeup = not feminine".

We should rebel against the use of makeup to further remove the gender barrier, since this neanderthal practice has gone on far too long.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I think i don't care.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Makeup is sexist and enforces gender role policing. Women don't wear makeup because they think it makes them look pretty, or they just think it's fun. They're forced into it by societal standards by saying "no makeup = not feminine".

We should rebel against the use of makeup to further remove the gender barrier, since this neanderthal practice has gone on far too long.

"We" being women, right? you're a woman right? it would make sense in that case. i don't think many average guys will complain that a girl doesn't use makeup.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
The only make-up they should have on their face is my dick.

Yeah that was a bit harsh

On a more serious note, if they wear too much they'll get acne because their skin can't breath, so they will need more make-up to cover it. It's pretty ironic. I say let them do what they want, if they are bright enough they won't put too much of it.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Aug 16, 2013,
Women should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies since, you know, they belong to them, not someone else.

That said, it's my opinion that the idealized version of beauty the world - and specifically the western world - has adopted is not only ridiculous, but unattractive as well. A woman, to me, is absolutely beautiful when she is exactly as she is, and it's my thought that what defines 'attractive' is 90% how a woman carries herself, and 10% how she looks.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Some > None >> Too Much
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Yeah, screw the concept of different genders! I'm not a woman just because I wear makeup! Huzzah!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I prefer it tasteful and subtle, bordering on almost unnoticeable, or even none at all. Heavy makeup isn't attractive to me.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Last edited by pawnluv at Aug 16, 2013,
Should, no.
But they can if they like.
Natural healthy look is best, but accentuating and subtle make-up can do wonders. Especially for special occasions or fancy events
I'm fine with either or. But eyeliner on a pretty girl is the sexiest thing ever.
this house is bitchin
Not a lot of girls can look pretty with the "natural" look. Very few can. A lot of times girls who look like they aren't wearing any makeup are still wearing foundation and shit.

I'm not saying they should wear makeup, as saying that implies that all women inherently desire to look more attractive for us guys, but a lot of girls don't look nearly as good without their makeup.
If they want to.

It is never the place for men (or indeed other women) to comment on what people should or shouldn't do with their appearance.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I don't care either way but I hate it when women say they put makeup on to impress men. That's bullshit. If anything they do it to impress other women