Recently I decided to finally jump into the seven string baritone world and ordered an Agile Interceptor Pro 727. It came yesterday! Out of the box the B string was really buzzing on the 2nd and 3rd frets. I adjusted the bridge a bit then loosened the truss rod a little bit and it sounds a lot better now.

I won't say much about it yet until I get more play time...other than I love the finish so much. Looks great IMO.

I am pretty sloppy right now though as I really anchored my thumb in a weird way on my 6 string to help with some mutes on the E string and now that's gone and I've got a thicker neck to deal with as well, so its going to take a good time of playing to really adjust, but I'm already loving the feel. The ebony fretboard is awesome!

I made a quick clip on my Soundcloud (which is new and full of other tests since I just got an Eleven Rack), so check it out:

https://soundcloud.com/warhorse000/agile-interceptor-7-string

And finally the pics:

Last edited by MegaDTSX at Aug 16, 2013,
Congrats Go Agile!
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by MegaDTSX
Recently I ...

Quote by MegaDTSX
Recently I ...

Quote by MegaDTSX
Recently I ...

that looks big.
Thanks for posting it 5 times.

Congrats man, let me know how the quality is.

I'm on the fence on getting one
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Very nice! I love the finish.
Gear

EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter Omen 7
Sterling JP70
Fender Newporter Acoustic
Bugera 6262
Peavey XXX 4x12
Dunlop Cry-Baby Wah
Bluuuuuuue!

HMGD, player!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I don't have pictures to show it but I wanted to make an update since I've had some time with the Agile:

Absolutely could not STAND the Floyd Rose bridge. Going from a ZR tremolo on my Ibanez S520EX to a Floyd Rose Special and its a different beast.

The Agile came with the super light daddarios which has a .042 E and .054 B string and I noticed that it was just not beefy enough sounding and didn't feel right in my hands. I decided to switch up to the Ernie Ball Power Slinkys that are .048 E and .058 B. I had to really drill in the tremolo claw in the back to make up for the increased tension and it was nearly with flush with the wood...and the bridge was STILL pulling upward from the guitar body (albeit slightly).

I said **** it and bought the Tremol-no and installed it yesterday and I still have it screwed in pretty close to flush inside to get the bridge to be 99% flush with the guitar body then I fixed the intonation.

And it works like a charm now and sounds like a beast. Couldn't be happier with it after I modded it. Does anyone have any clue why the bridge would still pull up like that after tightening the claw/springs up? Would I just need extra springs or something if I didnt go the tremol-no route? I just want to know incase I want to undo the Tremol-no in the future.
^ definitely just needs more springs. I remember I struggled with power slinkys on a floyd rose on a 6 string, so god knows how much that extra 58 gauge is doing. Definitely buy more springs, add one at a time, guessing you have 3 atm.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
^ definitely just needs more springs. I remember I struggled with power slinkys on a floyd rose on a 6 string, so god knows how much that extra 58 gauge is doing. Definitely buy more springs, add one at a time, guessing you have 3 atm.

Yea there was 3 hooked in the middle three positions of the claw.

Thanks man, I was scared to death screwing the screws so deep. I wonder what I will do if I want to unscrew it and re screw again? Will the screws even hold still?

EDIT:

Nevermind just read up on if that were to happen and everyone suggests some carpenters glue and filler stuff.
Last edited by MegaDTSX at Aug 23, 2013,