I'm moving down to an apartment in the next few days with 3 other roomates. 1 of the roommates had nobody to cosign for them and my mom being nice signed for him. But recently his car broke down so I don't know how he is going to get to work without one of us taking him. Is there anyway in tx for my friend to get a loan or car lease without credit or cosigners? I don't want for something bad to happen where he cant work and my parents have to pay for him since they cosigned? (thats how it works right?)

Thanks.
Quote by Wormholes
I didn't know you could have your own place at fifteen.

hahaha15
Help him get his car fixed if you can. If he can't manage to get it fixed tell him to take the bus/subway. Just because they co-signed for him doesn't mean he can slack and take advantage.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
lol, at all the numbskulls in this thread that assume buses/subways/sidwalks exist in rural areas and everywhere in general.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Aug 16, 2013,
Quote by snipelfritz
lol, at all the numbskulls in this thread that assume buses/subways/sidwalks exist in rural areas and everywhere in general.

If the road is busy enough to be dangerous to walk on without a pavement (or side walk if you're from that side of the pond) then it follows logically that there will be buses running across it.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ziphoblat
If the road is busy enough to be dangerous to walk on without a pavement (or side walk if you're from that side of the pond) then it follows logically that there will be buses running across it.

Have you ever been to north america? Transit sucks here
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Have you ever been to north america? Transit sucks here

troof.

the only busing by me requires that i call the day before to schedule 2 pickup times.

if i brought a bike with me, there's no guarantee i'd be able to bring it on the bus for the return ride home.

if i miss my scheduled pickup something like 3 times, i'm banned from using the bus for a month.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Ziphoblat

You're from England. We're talking about Texas. There's a little (actually big) concept called distance you're not comprehending. And where did ts say the road was busy? Could be a highway. Either way, even if you're from the most rural part of England you couldn't comprehend Texas.

Once again, THERE ARE PLACES IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TRAVEL THROUGH ALL OF YOUR DAILY NECESSITIES WITHOUT YOUR OWN MOTORIZED VEHICLE. Do we get that?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No one said places like that didn't exist, but usually apartment buildings don't rise up in the middle of them.

Where did TS say he was moving to a rural area?
Quote by Ziphoblat

hahahahahaha
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
350$ moped from craigslist.

Or

$50 tool set and a manual from autozone
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
troof.

the only busing by me requires that i call the day before to schedule 2 pickup times.

if i brought a bike with me, there's no guarantee i'd be able to bring it on the bus for the return ride home.

if i miss my scheduled pickup something like 3 times, i'm banned from using the bus for a month.

Don't miss your scheduled pickup? Also, wtf is a scheduled pickup? Don't you have bus stops like normal places?

Also, you Americans have no right to complain about public transport until you pay £4 to get to town and back which takes an hour on a hot, uncomfortable bus which smells like piss.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Don't miss your scheduled pickup? Also, wtf is a scheduled pickup? Don't you have bus stops like normal places?

Also, you Americans have no right to complain about public transport until you pay £4 to get to town and back which takes an hour on a hot, uncomfortable bus which smells like piss.

lol, there aren't really buses unless you live in cities I guess. I live in a very populated area just outside Philadelphia and couldn't tell you where a bus stop is.

And I pay $13 to sit on a train for 2 hours a day during the school year to get into the city, so...
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 16, 2013,
Quote by CrazyPigeon

Yeah because buses is America are totally different.

██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by CrazyPigeon

yeah, there's bus stops. just not in my county.

i think i can complain about public transit since it's nonexistent here unless i drive an hour out of my way.

there are huge gaps in the public transit system in the US.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Dallas is probably the only place in Texas with a public transportation train thing that the Brits would recognize.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Ziphoblat

Fun fact, they actually renamed that bus from 62 to 2 (and the 40 to 60, and the 60 to 61)
I think the sole intention was to confuse pensioners
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do