Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum. I am trying to come up with a name for a guitar jam/duel like "Battle of the Axes" or "Clash of the Six Strings" but I'm not sold on either of those.

It would help to know synonyms for an electric guitarist like "shredder".

Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks!
Last edited by MetalChild27 at Aug 16, 2013,
bring teh br00talz
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Aug 16, 2013,
Quote by smartguyreviews
middle school talent show
Smack/URL
Money in the Bank invitational tourney

Dunknow the ting
Super-Ultimate-Mega-Hyper-Awesome-Shred-Your-Face-Off-athon of Ultimate Fury!

With some Science!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Furious Fret Wankers
Lorde of Electric Wynde
Wank Warriors
The One With The Guitar Wots Better Than All The Other Ones With Guitars
Bow Down To The Axeman!
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

Quote by smartguyreviews
middle school talent show

This. Very much this.

As a joke, of course, but it's also "ironic" enough to work seriously. All in lower case, no punctuation, helvetica font.
Guitar competition, Friday at 8.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Special Olypmics: Rock Edition

i assume you'll be in attendance?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Guitar Enchantment Under The Sea
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Guitar McGuitarenson's Bro-Tastic Fretabulous Jamosphere of Wacked Out Superfreaky Groovtacular Shreadudity!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Fingering the Box.
Battle of the G-Strings.
Deadly G-Strings.
Deadly Fingering.
Impressive Fingering.

Basically, anything to do with fingering and g-strings will do.
Quote by zenbone
Guitar Enchantment Under The Sea

I like the "Under the Sea" part but the rest is no good.

How about "Under the Sea... with some Science" maybe?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Butt Plunger.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I think you should go for something simple like Guitar Jam/Duel.

Guitar Marmalade.
Quote by theogonia777
Guitar Marmalade.

Guitars, sunny side up
Hash guitars
Orange guitar
Guitar flakes
Pancakes with guitar syrup

The possibilities are endless, TS. You are the only limit.