caw1
have guitar will travel
1,424 IQ
Its a little bit muddy. But there's great talent here. Huge Blues fan so I really appreciate this sign. great jam and great cover. you should shoot video of you playing this.

c4c https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1612521
vayne92
UG's Fedora Enthusiast
2,976 IQ
Haven't heard this song before. Real groovy. I like it
Playing sounds spot on. Phrasing is really good. Shame there's no video to accompany it, but it seems spot on from what i hear.
caw1
have guitar will travel
1,424 IQ
Quote by vayne92
Haven't heard this song before. Real groovy. I like it
Playing sounds spot on. Phrasing is really good. Shame there's no video to accompany it, but it seems spot on from what i hear.

Never heard it? Look up Hendrix doing an instrumental of it. Mind numbing.
IronMark666
142 IQ
I often wish I had blues chops as good as this, the Hendrix influence in your singing is obvious and does the song justice. Production wise I think it's fine for a fun little cover, the leads cut through the mix well and are really well played. Good job all round. Thanks for listening to mine
The2abraxis
UG Newbie
859 IQ
Type as I listen:

Nasty tone! Guitars sound amazing.

Mix seems to be pushing my speakers to almost clipping, maybe add some compression or drop the gain on whatever is pushing it (might be the rhythm guitars)

Nice bluesy vox, may be a tad bit low in the mix, but still sound great.

Loving the ending solo, nice phrasing. Doesn’t have the intensity as some of the other licks, but I think that’s why I like it!

Overall that was a fun listen, I would have liked to hear a tighter ending or an ending with some crazy blues licks

CFC? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31811126#post31811126
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)