Page 1 of 4
Do you think astrology/sextrology is accurate?
What's your opinion?
What's your Zodiac sign?
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by whywefight
damn u so thirsty

was gonna post the same thing when I saw who made the thread
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

The Capricorns man can seem shy and conservative at first, but get to know him and you’ll discover a passionate and intense lover with a massive appetite for sex.
The goat is down-to-earth and doesn’t need anything exotic or fancy to get him going. He can be insecure at first and is unlikely to take the initiative until he feels comfortable.
That’s not to say he can’t be persuaded to experiment a little. Love and sex go together for the goat – once he feels secure in the relationship you’ll find he can be a surprising and creative lover.
Blow his mind: The goat likes to feel he is loved before he can really let himself go. Run him a bath and give him a slow sensual massage. Once he begins to relax, you’ll discover he’s a very horny goat indeed.
His favourite position: Expect him to take the missionary position – at least for the first few times you have sex. For a new twist, slide him into the Soft Rock.

lol this is kinda accurate tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXRinzI9Jmc

Sums up my feelings about the accuracy of horoscopes and astrology and all that fairly well.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by MinterMan22

Lots of them are, like almost everything I've read about my sign(aquarius) has been true
I'm finally 18!!!
Virgo (August 23 -September 22)
Virgos have dual personalities, the Virgin and the Vixen. They will make you think they are sweet and innocent, then they will seduce you. Virgos prefer a long term partner, rather than a one night stand. Once committed, Virgos prefer cuddling over sex.
Virgo Man in Bed: The Virgo man has an idea of the perfect partner. He tends to criticize, however you shouldn’t take offense, he is just trying to be a perfectionist. Virgos tend to have some kinky ideas, however they need to feel comfortable.
Virgo Woman in Bed: Virgo women are hard working and careful about their appearance. While maintaining their cleanliness appearance, they daydream of getting dirty. Virgo women crave the perfect lover, however they know that doesn’t exist, so they settle for the closest possible. They love strong passion.
Best Position: Any position that involves eye contact, they like to seduce with their eyes.
Virgo Hot Spots: Virgo’s rule the stomach, which means if you caress, lick, kiss and tease their stomach, that will get them hot.
Virgo Compatibility: Virgo is compatible with Taurus, Capricorn and Cancer.

I feel like I'm reading 50 Shades of Grey.
i dunno what it is but it has sex in it so icky
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
All of my threads aren't about sex stuff.

Most of them seem to be sex-related, though.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
All of my threads aren't about sex stuff.

No, but they're all very early teen-ish.
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Most of them seem to be sex-related, though.

Not all of them though
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by MinterMan22

the website i clicked on described a taurus as "the zodiac's preeminent male love-object"

maybe we should take this hokey stuff more seriously guys
omg more horoscope bs

what I want everyone who believes in horoscopes do to is read another horoscope but for a sign that's not yours. But heres the catch: pretend it is yours. 11 times outa 10 it will still apply to you. now gtfo
Last edited by Ssargentslayer at Aug 16, 2013,
Quote by Ssargentslayer
omg more horoscope bs

"but they describe me so well."

- Every teenage girl ever
Skip the username, call me Billy
Are you guys seriously surprised that a developing girl is asking you guys sexually-related questions? Imagine if you were a 16-year-old straight boy on a website filled with 98% female musicians all around the world.

What else do you think you guys are especially good for as a study case? Permaculture? Yeast infections? Of course she's asking you about sex. Stop berating her about it unless she's offending you personally or something.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Are you guys seriously surprised that a developing girl is asking you guys sexually-related questions?

Yes. Half the people here haven't had any sexual experiences(excluding family/non consensual/craigslist fatty sex).
Quote by vintage x metal
Are you guys seriously surprised that a developing girl is asking you guys sexually-related questions? Imagine if you were a 16-year-old straight boy on a website filled with 98% female musicians all around the world.

What else do you think you guys are especially good for as a study case? Permaculture? Yeast infections? Of course she's asking you about sex. Stop berating her about it unless she's offending you personally or something.

oh fine

oh nrlvr r u a qt?
cuz tat wood b gret bb
y dont u shoot me sum 1-2-3s
n we c how tru tat horoscop realy b
if u dont wana com n c me
i wil b a

-The Josua Garcias
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Wormholes
Yes. Half the people here haven't had any sexual experiences(excluding family/non consensual/craigslist fatty sex).

She's not asking for advice. She's asking for your thoughts and opinions. You don't have to have sex to think about sex, or to add to its dialogue. Lots of sexual dialogue is spurred by people who are either repressed or inexperienced, so it's good to be cognizant of it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Anyway, I am a Leo through and through. It's stupid how obvious it is. People I don't know come up to me and ask me if I'm a Leo too often for it to be coincidental. I don't follow horoscopes or anything like that but astrology is very interesting and I love reading about it; it's not so far-fetched to think of how celestial bodies affect our own bodies and minds, as they affect plenty of terrestrial activities.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

My horoscope has been telling me that I'll be getting laid soon for years.

So yeah it's bullshit
🙈 🙉 🙊
No, because astrology is BULLSHIT.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I'm an Aries. I hate everything, everyone, and I despise people who go on and on about their astrological signs. I suppose in a ironic twist, I am who I hate.

Congratulations, you win!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by AtaBorMan
No, because astrology is BULLSHIT.

I do tend to prefer astronomy myself, old chap. *sips tea*
Astrological signs and predictions are just something I read occasionally, and almost never take very seriously, they're just fun to read, a lot of what I read ends up being true, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
Astrological signs and predictions are just something I read occasionally, and almost never take very seriously, they're just fun to read, a lot of what I read ends up being true, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Forer Effect. The statements are vague enough that it's highly likely that something will occur which you can interpret as fulfilling the statement.

"Tables will turn in a situation you believed unchangeable"
"An experience will cause you to reconsider an aspect of your life"
"Expect a kind word from a stranger"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

It's actually fairly easy to take several different personality profiles (which are basically what the "signs" are) and make up short and probable predictions for each one. It's like fortune cookies, almost. You say something that's mostly meaningless and people go, "Oh, that's sounds good" or "Oh, that means today will suck".
According to Western astrology, I'm a Scorpio, and according to Eastern astrology, I'm a Horse.

Both schools are unanimous about the fact that I'm a smoldering, hunky sex god.
Quote by vintage x metal
She's not asking for advice. She's asking for your thoughts and opinions. You don't have to have sex to think about sex, or to add to its dialogue. Lots of sexual dialogue is spurred by people who are either repressed or inexperienced, so it's good to be cognizant of it.

anal sex for you and me! :3

Quote by hriday_hazarika
I'm a smoldering, hunky sex god.

I was wondering why, as a straight male, I am so deeply attracted to you
Quote by Max-Roach
I was wondering why, as a straight male, I am so deeply attracted to you

You have come! You have come to hear the word of Talos!
Page 1 of 4