Page 1 of 2

We've all seen it.

It's been almost 10 years since it was released.

Did you love it?

Do you still love it?

I did and still do.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Great movie.

The cast made a gem out of virtually no plot whatsoever.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Loved it!
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
Quote by AeroRocker
Great movie.

This. Although I prefer a plot and found that ND wasn't for me.

John Heder's really funny though.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Still one of the most quoatable movies ever.
Quote by AeroRocker

I still struggle to find the plot whenever I watch it. I guess you could say it's about overcoming being different and just doing whatever you want, as long as you live in a small town in Idaho.
Thought it was really funny, Gentleman Broncos was great too, maybe better than Napoleon, Nacho Libre was shit though, still watch it quite often since my brother loves it, the TV series was good too.
loved it

still love it

dat suit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i loved it and still love it. its just that awkward humor that gets me for some reason.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Super bland movie, and im a guy who enjoys british movies. A few funny lines, and that dance scene was pretty ok but I just felt awkward watching that movie, not sure how it became such a hit.
I loved it, and anyone who hasn't seen Gentlemen Broncos should watch that too. I'm pretty sure it was directed by the same guy.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Last edited by Novacane... at Aug 16, 2013,
It's meh
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I thought it was really funny when it came out. I think it's less funny now. But it came out at the perfect time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It came out, I watched it like 5 times with friends. Loved it. By the 6th time I hated it because it became overhyped trash.

/hipster
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
i wish you'd get out of my life and SHUTUP

well, while you're out playin' pattycake with your friend pedro, your uncle rico is makin' 120 bucks
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i don't love it, but i do still enjoy it.

i find Eagle vs Shark to be similar and better though.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Still makes me laugh.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
It's one of those things that I'll never understand why anyone ever liked it, but whatever floats your boat.
That movie is fuqkin hilarious... "LaFawduh iths the bestht thing that ever happened to me"

"I bet I could throw a football over them mountains"

Oh man, and the intro pretty much summed up my childhood in the 80's with all the different candies and shag carpet
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I found it boring and about as anti-comedy as clowns. I dont know why it got so popular.
I made it through about fifteen minutes before I shut it off and never watched it again, grateful only that I never paid to see or own it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I loved it the first time I saw it, but it was quoted too much in high school so t was only really funny the first time I saw it. Still a classic.
I only really recently watched it a few months ago and I really liked it. One of the best indie movies for sure.

Nobody I know seems to have seen it either.
A masterpiece in modern cinema

/semiserious
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Page 1 of 2