I recently bought a used Hughes & Kettner Triamp MK2 on ebay and it arrived today. To my disappointment, the neon tube(s) that provide the front panel lighting are broken. The seller did not mention this so perhaps they were broken during shipping. Does anyone know where I can find replacements? I just contacted Hughes & Kettner technical support but I have a feeling it's going to take a while to get a response.

Thanks
Quote by rockadoodle
I recently bought a used Hughes & Kettner Triamp MK2 on ebay and it arrived today. To my disappointment, the neon tube(s) that provide the front panel lighting are broken. The seller did not mention this so perhaps they were broken during shipping. Does anyone know where I can find replacements? I just contacted Hughes & Kettner technical support but I have a feeling it's going to take a while to get a response.

Thanks

they run off LED's.

this guy had a problem with his too

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/DIY-Do-It-Yourself/Hughes-and-Kettner-Triamp-Lights/td-p/25813099

someone posted a bunch of links for replacements.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Thanks for the link. I actually skimmed over that same page but somehow missed the links to parts. It looks like the replacement is a CCFT lamp and not LEDs.

Thanks again.