My fuse has blown on my amp. The fuse was a T2E 250V (fast-blow). On the board where i took it out, it says, T2AL 230V (slow-blow).
Should i replace it with the one it says in there or the one that came out of it? I cant find any T2E's anywhere but i can find T2AL in the shops.