I don't really know where to put this, so I'm outting it here.

I'm tabbing a song on gutiar pro, and I'm stuck at a part.

I remember learning how to do this ages ago, and I completely forgot.

Not, let's say I have bar 1, bar 2, bar 3.

The order I need is:

Bar 1
Bar 2
Bar 1
Bar 3

I've put the repeat for bar 1 and bar 2, but then after it repeats bar 1 I need it to skip bar 2 and go straight to bar 3. I remember the repeat marks were the first thing, and afterwards it maybe had something to do with the D.S a coda or segno al coda or something.

Any help would be appreciated.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Doesn't matter, alternate endings. Figured it out.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
now, this wont quite solve your problem but honestly, just copypasting the 3 bars into 4 bars is easier and to me it also seems easier to keep track of the song that way.

In any case, first you Make Bar 1 the beginning of the repitition. My guitar pro is in german so I dont know what its called in your version exactly. Anyway, then you go to bar 2 and set it as the end of the loop, with 2 repititions. You then use that "alternative endings" option to assign bar 2 as "1." and bar 3 as "2.".

In the end it should look like this

edit: well I giess my answer is obsolete then haha
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Last edited by thorbor at Aug 17, 2013,