Just brought a electric acoustic of my friend.
It is called GreenVille WG-77TV i have searched quite alot and found nothing just want to know what it would be worth and what would be the best strings to put on.
I'm going to run the risk of being demonized as a "smartass", but this is the only useable result Google returned on the first page: http://www.allegro.archiver.pl/gitara-akustyczna-greenville-wg-77-tv-wyprzedaz-175-277814.html There may be a bit of a language barrier though.

"Greenville" isn't a brand recognized by me. It could possibly be one of two things, a custom branded guitar from one of the large Asian OEMs, or the product of a small luthiery company. It's most likely the former.

Many retailers engage OEM makers to do a limited runs of custom branded guitars. This is usually to avoid competitive shopping between dealers, and establish a "store brand".

Google does give pages of results on "Greenville Guitars", based in Greenville NC: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=greenville+guitars&oq=greenville+guitars&gs_l=firefox-hp.3..0l3.2765.6855.0.7442.18.10.0.8.8.0.190.1346.1j9.10.0....0...1ac.1.24.firefox-hp..1.17.1232.e0NtUCZa2jM
Last edited by Captaincranky at Aug 17, 2013,
as "smartass" noted, there is nothing available to me on it either.
my advice, throw some lights on it and enjoy the hell out of it. if you like playing it, you can measure it's worth. monetary value? that's a different story, probably not a whole hell of a lot so no worries.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
thanks for the information it does say on the sticker inside made for gama i don't know if that means anything. here is a picture

What strings would be best for this guitar as i don't know if to put steel on and bridge snap or something
just about and set of acooustic lights should do the trick. if you like a more mellow tone, go for the phosphor bronze strings. the most commonly used strings seem to be D'addario EXP16's.
yeah, by the pic you posted, it's a $75 guitar at best. it's REALLY been personalized to near zero monetary value so you might as well enjoy it as your not going to get rich from it's sale.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)