Page 1 of 2
What depressing things have been on your mind lately.
Lately iv'e been thinking that one day my parents are gonna be dead, that's gonna suck dick
And on both sides of my parents families most of the people don't make 65 and my parents are in their early 50's so I could be parentless before i'm 30.

So pit, what have you been dwelling on ?
Arsenal - too thin squad and proper refballed today.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
This paper I have to write. I'm afraid it's going to be much shorter than intended, but the person who is supposed to read it won't understand a thing in it so I don't think it matters a whole lot.
how I will most likely die in pain and misery and poverty

and how inescapable racism is
cat
Quote by guitarxo
how I will most likely die in pain and misery and poverty

and how inescapable racism is

Have you experienced racism recently ?
how shitty the world generally is, the future, myself, social inequality, being single, medication etc.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
my family is all mentally ill and i feel like the least insane person.

and i'm half worried the bump that's been on my nose for months might be cancerous and i need to get it checked out.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Have you experienced racism recently ?

Yes, quite often actually lol.

It's been like that forever no matter where I am, even the country that is supposedly my "home" so by right I should be used to it now but I'm not settling for this.
cat
everything in my life is going pretty smoothly at the moment, so the most depressing thought i've had is Soundgarden will break up some day (again).
this thread is a terrible thing
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by soundgarden1986
everything in my life is going pretty smoothly at the moment, so the most depressing thought i've had is Soundgarden will break up some day (again).
Thom Yorke, Dylan Carlson, and Michael Gira will die in our lifetimes.

ha-haaa
How real life will never be as beautiful as it is on acid.

Lol.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
Quote by lemmyisgod97
What depressing things have been on your mind lately.
Lately iv'e been thinking that one day my parents are gonna be dead, that's gonna suck dick
And on both sides of my parents families most of the people don't make 65 and my parents are in their early 50's so I could be parentless before i'm 30.

So pit, what have you been dwelling on ?

That is also my greatest fear, not having parents. The world is a lonely place.
I've already experienced the best music and it's hard to hear anything else.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
That I will have to eventually grow up
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Banjocal
Thom Yorke, Dylan Carlson, and Michael Gira will die in our lifetimes.

noooo
i used to have a mild aversion to taking a dump in public toilets. now it is a place of refuge when i'm at work.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Rosucky missing sitters.

Yes. I'm off. Crying myself to sleep today.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
something on my mind lately is something frustrating, not something depressing. basically, girl 1, girl 2, uni soon anyway so what's the point. many personality/identity things i'm working through are quite depressing and saddening too, but nothing unusual
Quote by Xiaoxi

i don't think this is true dude
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I watched a playthrough of "The Last of Us" the other day. The ending was depressing as hell and then there's the fact that it's such a realistic thing in that it's not hard to imagine it actually happening.
Quote by phenom1991
How real life will never be as beautiful as it is on acid.

Right?!
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by FearMyLightning
I watched a playthrough of "The Last of Us" the other day. The ending was depressing as hell and then there's the fact that it's such a realistic thing in that it's not hard to imagine it actually happening.
I have an ecksbawks so I can't play it. ZP gave it an iffy review but even so...

Quote by Xiaoxi

ha-haaa
My dad has ceased to exist.

There's a 50% chance that I will get the same disease that killed him and caused his family so much pain for over 5 years.

If I ever have a family I have a 50% chance of causing this pain on them.

I will never have a family.
🙈 🙉 🙊
How alone I always feel. How much i miss people from my past. How much I have been trying to write music, but nothing seems to come out.

How I want to go back to school, but cannot afford to do so right now.

This life sucks.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
How alone I always feel. How much i miss people from my past. How much I have been trying to write music, but nothing seems to come out.

How I want to go back to school, but cannot afford to do so right now.

This life sucks.

Pretty much all of this.
ayy lmao
My job blows and I want to work somewhere fun, but lack the experience and skills to do so, so im stuck with a bullshit job with a bullshit boss and bullshit employees
Sail upon the open skies
I haven't been bummed about anything recently really. Going back to school next week and I can't wait. Also get to play rugby again after three years off, I haven't been more excited for something in a very long time. Life is pretty decent right now for me.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by Dreadnought
Well I was going to say college debt, but uh....
Living in England right now sucks when it comes to paying for college/uni.
ha-haaa
The fact that $1200 a month is not a lot to live off of, and that I can't keep only working three days a week.
I'm mostly done with the immediate worry, stress, and general sorrow associated with cancer, am in a happy, stable, and comfortable relationship, and will finally be doing something genuinely productive towards my broader plans in life in a few weeks. I'm in a comfortable living situation, do not have any financial woes whatsoever, and generally have my shit sorted mentally to put me in a situation to succeed in the future without being miserable. Plus I have infinite weed and a special bean bag chair I bought off the internet.

Life is pain.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I can't agree with that; I never stop finding bands that blow my mind, you just need to look.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Arsenal - too thin squad and proper refballed today.

This has hit you hard..
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Page 1 of 2