Page 2 of 3
I've never been a fan of scarfe joints on the neck but that guitar looks really nice that wood really pops and the top is amazing

Quality!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I came to the right thread.

You've got some really nice builds and ideas explorer. I am insanely jealous, the woods on them all just look so beautiful and Im digging the racing stripes
You should do a hybrid of your V and the explorer. Make the V look similar to the big horn on the explorer. I think it would look cool.
This needs to be on the first page... Neat superstrat you got there bro!
Nice wood
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by Explorerbuilder
Thanks guys.
Minty,
I am almost forced to stop by now. My most important tool broke, and it is really a pain to go back a primitive way of making them.

Del,
Nope. No magic goose. It happens to be a walrus.

Well, that sucks. If you don't mind me asking, what's the tool and how bad's the damage?
Man the thing about these is that they're so pretty I wouldn't want to ding them at a gig!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
It was my drum sander.
Delta is normally a good brand, but dang... that thing was a piece of crap. I have had problems with it since I got it 4.5 years ago. And for 1200 new, i cant believe they could price it at that.

All the tracking system is off, and now the table is locked up and wont go up or down. every time you try to turn it, it just breaks the set pin between the handle and the gears.

I mean it is possible to make them without it. But now it just makes it so much harder and longer to sand body blanks flat. And makes it near impossible to get them flat enough for tops.

Not to mention sanding out the massive tearout in ribbon grained mahogany that the planer causes.