And I haven't slept a bit. I'm way too stressed out about school starting monday and have been in bed for the past 2.5 hrs trying to get to sleep but no luck. I was actually sleepier at 2:00 vs now.

I've never actually pulled an all nighter but i guess I am going to now. I just have to stay up till 8:00 pm at least since I have to get up at 6:30 which I haven't done in months.
Quote by LostLegion
Cool blog bro

Ya thx I'm glad u liekd it you can subscribe 2 it 2 f u want more blog posts m8
What's the big deal about school starting? Is this your first time being in a school?
Quote by MakinLattes
What's the big deal about school starting? Is this your first time being in a school?

This. What are you, 4?
Quote by nincompoop
All-nighters are extremely common. By a certain point, almost everyone has done it. In fact, most people I know have pulled multiple nights in a row, which I've never done personally. Sounds like hell, though.

Multiple all-nighters are stupid.

I try that every time we have a game jam, but somewhere between the 35-40 hour mark you just start randomly falling asleep, and that's crap for productivity.

You should at least get an hour of sleep when doing several long days in a row.
Quote by FearMyLightning
I'm way too stressed out about school starting monday
WTF? School starting in August? It starts in mid September where I live, and University even in early October.
You shouldn't get into a situation where you're staying up all night for school in the first place.
All-nighters are the worst thing ever. The only exception I make is if I'm invited to an all night crack and sex binge with The Saturdays.
I got into this weird schedule this past semester whenever I had an early exam the next day. I would sleep from like 9pm to 2am and then start studying when I woke up until the exam started. It felt a lot better than staying up all night.

Multiple all-nighters are stupid.

I try that every time we have a game jam, but somewhere between the 35-40 hour mark you just start randomly falling asleep, and that's crap for productivity.

You should at least get an hour of sleep when doing several long days in a row.

They are quite dumb. I never did it because I never saw the point of it, and it seemed really exhausting. Not to mention, I can barely hold out for 24 hours, much less 48+.
It started last week for me. I had a lot of weird school-related dreams leading up to it, but overall I was fine.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by MakinLattes

Nah, he's 17 and 5th grade is a pretty big deal where he's from.....
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Seriously though you arent going to do much on the first day(week) of school anyway, stop worrying about it.
cat
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Why are you stressed out about school? Do you get bullied?

No just the whole college thing is kinda freaking me out. Also the I have almost no money and have no clue how I'm going to pay for food/gas/rent for the first month or two.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I try that every time we have a game jam, but somewhere between the 35-40 hour mark you just start randomly falling asleep

Probably because of how boring video games are
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by FearMyLightning
No just the whole college thing is kinda freaking me out. Also the I have almost no money and have no clue how I'm going to pay for food/gas/rent for the first month or two.

Look for campus jobs. I had two or three throughout each year.
Quote by bradulator
Probably because of how boring video games are

Oh brad, don't be such a negative nancy.