Page 1 of 7
Why do people go clubbing? It's too loud to talk to anyone, the drinks are crap and overpriced, the musi sucks and it's is full of unsavourable people.
Some people like the music, and they go to dance, not to talk.

Some people go just to be with their friends, and maybe enjoy some drinks.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
It's too loud to talk to anyone
Step outside when you want to have a chat
the drinks are crap and overpriced
Not at the nights I go to
the musi sucks
Not even a little bit
and it's is full of unsavourable people.

How so?
Yeah I used to think the same, but then I realised I just went to shit clubs with shit music opposed to alright clubs with alright music.

EDIT: And god damn it, don't just go to a club straight off the cuff. It's all about pre drinks, in fact it's usually the best part of the night.
It gives you a chance to listen to shit music, get drunk, and inappropriately hit on/grind on your friends and make things awkward the next morning.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Clubbing is a nice change from the usual concerts/bars. I make sure I drink before and that there's good music playing (house music is the best) to minimise the possibility of a shit night.

But shitty sticky floor clubs can be fun too, have to be drunk tho
The ladies are there because they like to get drunk & dance, they want free drinks & they're sure to get them, the dudes are there looking to plug their pecker into some drunk airhead's loose holes, & you bet the drinks are overpriced, the club knows once they get a couple in you that you'll be coming back for more.

You could always buy a jager bomb, pop half a xanax bar (a football) a bit before you drink, you'll be having a blast before you know it, that shit will make you instant player, dude. If it's still not your thing stay home & invite some friends over to drink at the house, shit, get a keg & throw a party.
I used to like clubs more than I do now but I just can't take the volume of the music, it hurts my brain and rather making me want to dance and have fun it actually makes me feel even more self conscious. But yeah can always get shitfaced and hang out in the smoking area.
OUT OF ORDER
social conventions, op

you don't want to be lame, do you?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by willT08
Step outside when you want to have a chat
Not at the nights I go to
Not even a little bit
How so?

That would be the entire night because I enjoy my friends because of the things they say not because of how they dance.

It's all overpriced shots, jager bombs, alcopops etc. nothing really of substance that I can drink slowly and enjoy.

Even at rock clubs they only play big hits by popular bands like Paramore and All Time Low.

Most guys there just want to get their dicks wet and a lot of the girls just go to get wasted cheaply.

Quote by TunerAddict
social conventions, op

you don't want to be lame, do you?

Would rather go to a pub. Or to a restaurant somewhere or even just round someone house with a few ciders and a film/Playstation in the background.
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Aug 18, 2013,
Clubbing is freaking awesome.

No, they won't play Sepultura on Dance Night Friday, but goddamn sometimes you need some WUB WUB and the DJs are usually open to wishes and playing cool things from the 90's.

If you grew up in Europe in the 90's and this song doesn't get you on the dance floor jumping around like an idiot, then I'm sorry, you have caught a terrible case of the Boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA52uNzx7Y4

EDIT: It is entirely possible that German clubs are just more awesome than the clubs where you live.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Most guys there just want to get their dicks

Sounds like a reasonable enough motivation
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by EndTheRapture51
It's all overpriced shots, jager bombs, alcopops etc. nothing really of substance that I can drink slowly and enjoy.

You don't get whisky or beer in London? I find that hard to believe.
Quote by whoomit
You don't get whisky or beer in London? I find that hard to believe.

The beer would be incredibly bad quality and if you went and asked for a single malt at a club you'd get laughed out of the place
Quote by EndTheRapture51
That would be the entire night because I enjoy my friends because of the things they say not because of how they dance.
Okay. I like to bond with my friends by dancing together to music we enjoy, sorry bro.

We drink cheap cider and beer when we're at the club...have you just been to one club and decided it's shit?

Even at rock clubs they only play big hits by popular bands like Paramore and All Time Low.
lol @ rock clubs

Most guys there just want to get their dicks wet
How awful.
and a lot of the girls just go to get wasted cheaply.

How awful.
Yeah club beer is usually shite. I just end up drinking Koppaberg or Rekorderlig or whatever so fruity it's basically ribena drink there is there.
Quote by willT08
Okay. I like to bond with my friends by dancing together to music we enjoy, sorry bro.

We drink cheap cider and beer when we're at the club...have you just been to one club and decided it's shit?

lol @ rock clubs

How awful.
How awful.

Cool.

Nah I've been to several and the last straw was when a couple started having sex in the club against a wall.

Exactly.

Yep. Yep.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Cool.

Nah I've been to several and the last straw was when a couple started having sex in the club against a wall.

Exactly.

Yep. Yep.

You sound like a terrible bore. Club goers are happy you won't be turning up anymore
You and your friends should probably find a classier club .

EDIT: Or at least join in with the shmut.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndTheRapture51

the girls just go to get wasted cheaply.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
It's all overpriced shots,

Quote by EndTheRapture51

get wasted cheaply.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
It's all overpriced

Quote by EndTheRapture51

wasted cheaply.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
overpriced

Quote by EndTheRapture51

cheaply.

ಠ_ಠ
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by EndTheRapture51
The beer would be incredibly bad quality and if you went and asked for a single malt at a club you'd get laughed out of the place

Well of course you're never going to get a good pint of ale at a club. But bad quality beer? Those 'bad quality' beers became huge companies for a reason. They're well like by a lot of people. I like a good ale, but if you can't pick out any good qualities in a cheap beer then you're doing it wrong.

Unless it's a non-alcoholic cheap beer, then there are no good qualities

And can you not settle for a blended whisky? Single malts are over-rated, the main difference is that they lack the consistency found in blends.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

That does sound pretty rank.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

jesus wept
Quote by whoomit
That does sound pretty rank.

Yeah they should have at least used the toilets like everyone else
🙈 🙉 🙊
*slams glass down on table*

WHOOMIT WHY IS YOUR AVATAR SO BIG

Goddammit, give me an answer already, you adorably cuddley asshole prick freak!
I don't go clubbing to talk to people. That's what preing is for.

Seriously, if your first drink of the day/night is inside of a club and you aren't on a guestlist or anything you're doing it extremely wrong. If you want to drink as slow as you want go to a bar or something.

In fact, based on what I've seen with people I know, most people who don't like clubbing are expecting it to be something completely different and doing everything wrong. Which is totally fine, but it ruins it for other people. If you don't want to dance then go somewhere else.

and thanks for calling me unsvaourable >:|

Quote by Banjocal
It gives you a chance to listen to shit music, get drunk, and inappropriately hit on/grind on your friends and make things awkward the next morning.

it's only awkward if you make it awkward
cat
Quote by willT08
You sound like a terrible bore. Club goers are happy you won't be turning up anymore

And I am glad I won't be spending time with club goers.

I just never got the hype. Yeah I enjoyed going to uni and getting drunk in a pub, or in someones flat, playing some mad drinking game, but then the low point of the night came when the actual clubbing began. Bouncers being twats, fights between alpha dudes in clubs people fell out, people lost keys, purses, and wallets, calling taxis to get back is a nightmare, spending half the night shouting down the phone to someone after you get separated from them in a crowded sweaty room covered in beer.
Quote by CoreysMonster
*slams glass down on table*

WHOOMIT WHY IS YOUR AVATAR SO BIG

Goddammit, give me an answer already, you adorably cuddley asshole prick freak!

Reply to my PM and I'll give up the secret
Quote by EndTheRapture51

So don't lean on the wall? JUST START DANCING OK THEN NONE OF THE THINGS YOU SAID IN YOUR LAST POST WILL EVEN MATTER
cat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
HOW DO YOU DANCE no ONE EVER TAUGHTM E

Walk pretentiously.
Quote by guitarxo
it's only awkward if you make it awkward
I-I get touchy feely when I've been drinking and stuff

not mega so but enough that I'm clearly coming on to someone and that's not me at all and I always feel bad and stuff
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Alcohol taight me to go around to my mates and give them stone cold stunners

BAH GAWD, THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY