Hi guys, I've been stuck in a rut for ages, just wondering if you can provide me with a list of songs, from easy to hard, to teach me all the techniques I should know and inspire me a bit more. Having the problem at the moment where a song can get too difficult and I just give up Obviously I am a metal man
mmmm i could but i don't see the point really. This thread in general is kind of silly.
Guitar doesn't work that way. You can't just play things from a list and expect that it will be a straight path to the top. If we did give you a list, when you got to the end, there's no guarantee that you would be able to play anything beyond that or anything that wasn't on the list. You would just be able to play the songs on list because you practiced them. And that's the key to all of this. Practice. There's lots of music out there, you just have to look for it. Find a song that you like that's easier than what you're currently working on, and learn it.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.