Hey all!

I am wondering if people out there are still learning how to use music theory?

I've recently published an eBook for anyone wanting to try using theory to help learn songs faster and to increase soloing knowledge.

Here's a link to where it can be downloaded - Theorized eBook link

Any thoughts??
i do use theory but there are alot of free sites this is advertising btw which i dont think is allowed im not going to report you mostly cause im at work and cant be arsed
Hey all!

I am wondering if people out there are still learning how to use music theory?

I've recently published an eBook for anyone wanting to try using theory to help learn songs faster and to increase soloing knowledge.

Here's a link to where it can be downloaded -Theorized eBook link

Any thoughts??
My immediate thought is that you're trying to advertise your work here.
The Musicians Talk subforum is where most of the music theory is discussed. I see you have posted in that forum twice before, both times to advertise and one time a mod even edited out the link.
We don't appreciate this type of thing here. You created your account here many years ago - you had plenty chance to become a contributing member in MT, and actively help struggling guitarists on this site.

You also neglected to mention that your eBook costs £2.50
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Aug 18, 2013,
Do Not Want.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Hey all:-) I teach guitar and of course I am spreading the message about my new eBooks. You can view my free lessons on YT but for more printed tutorials try out my new Modern Rock Guitar eBook - Great value at 99p!! you get 10 sound clips and an eBook:-) can't be bad;-)

https://payhip.com/b/FNiP
Quote by supersac
i do use theory but there are alot of free sites this is advertising btw which i dont think is allowed im not going to report you mostly cause im at work and cant be arsed

Come on guys give me a break!!
Quote by benedicto16
nah, at all

Using a little theory can make learning songs so much easier:-) It's a bit like having a road map you can use to get anywhere or not as the case may be!