Alright I have a problem. There are two strings that I can't use the fine tuner on. I have a IbanezRG350MH, basically a 350DX/EX type guitar, same hardware, same EdgeII/III whichever it is.

If I were to describe it to you, the only thing I can say is that the fine tuners are unresponsive for the little E and my D string. not to mention when it has no strings on it, the two pieces that the string actually fits into rattle. They rattle and it makes me nervous.

How Do I fix it? What would make my fine tuners not work for these 2 strings only ;s

EDIT: I am just about to put new strings on it, the information would be delightful to have while I am restringing.
Last edited by Magicant at Aug 18, 2013,
Head to Gear Building and Customising and post pictures. You'll get some good help there.
Quote by Magicant
im getting 3x as many thread views here in the pit, bump

that's not how it works
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Magicant
im getting 3x as many thread views here in the pit, bump

Yeah but you're not getting any helpful replies.

Saying that though, I probably would help you if you had pictures an I understood what your problem was. Also, if I weren't about to go to sleep.
Quote by whoomit
Also, if I weren't about to go to sleep.

lolsleep
do you even Breaking Bad?
I've heard a lot about this Floyd fellow. People seem to have a lot of problems with him. I guess that would explain why there's no Mrs. Rose.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
I've heard a lot about this Floyd fellow. People seem to have a lot of problems with him. I guess that would explain why there's no Mrs. Rose.

This thread is now about people called Floyd who are better than a guitar bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kceiks__PsE
Last edited by Hydra150 at Aug 18, 2013,
It's meant to rattle with no strings in it. No idea why your fine tuners aren't working. Probably cos shitty edge III.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Magicant
b-b-but my Ibanez!!

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o