Hi, so i basically understand that steel strings will break a weak classical guitar made up for nylon strings, but i also know its all about fitting the strings tension to the guitar's one.

I'm kinda sure there is a metal-string alternative for the nylon tension, like some kind of extra-light bronze, or something, that won't ruin the guitar and make it fall over me while i sleep under it, didn't find much data for that, so i came up here, does anybody know something useful for the case?
I really want to put the metal ones, as i extremely rage with the nylon baby-soft sound
Thanks in advance!
What you need is a new guitar. Assuming it's a classical guitar if it has nylon strings. Those don't generally have truss rods. Steel strings are gonna bow that neck upwards a lot. I think steel strings would rip and dent the plastic tuning pegs too.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Buy a guitar designed for steel strings. Even light steel strings will distort the guitar, either the neck of the soundboard. Just don't do it, it will end in tears.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Sorry guys, you may have misunderstood me, i'm not just another noobie that wanna get to the masses by rockin the classic ;d
I already have 3 guitars and i guess i don't have enough place for the 4th in my room, as well as the question was not about steel strings, i ask if extra light bronze which have slightly lighter tension than steel strings would fit the case?
Bronze strings have a steel core. Don't do it. We've all tried it early in our career and regretted it. Just don't.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
What's about the tension? Do you know whats the lightest tensioned metal-string set? I won't do anything stupid before making sure it's not, just curious :P
I've never concerned myself with the numbers but I have tried what you are talking about when I was a kid. It failed spectacularly. There is a tension chart on the D'Addario site if you want to look it up.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I've done this myself and I regret it. Even the lightest strings will bend the guitar's neck, and since it doesn't have a truss rod you won't be able to fix it.

If string tension is a problem, you can get high-tension nylon strings.
Well thats awful.
Thanks for the replies and the suggestions, i'ma go get my suicidal dagger.