My amp has a footswitch operated volume boost on the lead channel, but i don't like having to use the footswitch.
Is there a wireless device on the market that I plug into the footswitch jack socket on the amp, and then can activate from onboard the guitar?
That didn't take long
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Couldn't think of the right search term lol. They are a bit of a rip off tho. Have an idea though if any electronics chiefs could help me out with.
If I used a stereo TRS cable which I split into 2 monos at both ends. 1 for the guitar signal and the other one to flip the volume boost using a toggle switch on the guitar would it work?
Quote by Rmonix
Couldn't think of the right search term lol. They are a bit of a rip off tho. Have an idea though if any electronics chiefs could help me out with.
If I used a stereo TRS cable which I split into 2 monos at both ends. 1 for the guitar signal and the other one to flip the volume boost using a toggle switch on the guitar would it work?

this could work, it will depend on the details though.

i would think this would require some pretty cumbersome and specific modifications though.

edit: it'd almost be easier to build the boost into the guitar so that it wouldn't matter what amp you were using.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae