copious lubrication
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
What's even more f*cked up is some of the other stories on that page.. Such as a f*cking man not realising he shot a huge f*cking nail through his motherf*cking skull. That xray gave me chills. i feel like i need to say f*ck 100 times more..
I clicked on this thinking he had like a fork in his dick as if someone where to pick it up and eat it, but man, you really meant IN his dick. INSIDE IT...

Why do I even come to UG again?
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Cringe

This, so much.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I had a totally different idea of what this was going to be about. I was imagining his penis went off in two different directions like a fork in the road...don't ask how that would work, because I'm not sure.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
When asked if he'd continue inserting forks into his penis the man replied "No, this is the last tine"
Quote by willT08
When asked if he'd continue inserting forks into his penis the man replied "No, this is the last tine"

Oh when I lift you up you feel
like a hundred times yourself
Last edited by metaldud536 at Aug 19, 2013,
Also is it just me or does Fork Penis sound like a really weird psych rock band?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by willT08

yeah sure

That's what they all say
Quote by metaldud536
Oh when I lift you up you feel
like a hundred times yourself

You have an excellent taste in music sir.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I'm trying really hard to not let that page load to find out how the hell this happened. My genitals are cringing in fear.