Hi guys I am new to the forum, didn't really know were to go to say hello not really looked about much yet so I thought I would come here as I have just bought myself a new guitar and thought I would show it to guys n gal,s anyway I bought a Schecter Diamond series and what a beautiful guitar it is if I may say so myself lol. I also bought a Boss rc-30 loop pedal as well and I will post pictures of that at a later date in the appropriate section, I have created a little demo song using the Schecter but I wouldn't know were to post that so if you want a listen let me know so I could maybe get some ideas from you.

Some of the features on this are Floating Tremolo I think, so you can bend up with it, but it only goes up a whole tone, which is perfect for me, it has two humbucker picks with there own individual volume nobs but if you pull the tone nob it takes it from humbucker to single coil pick ups. It is also a 24 fret neck.

Nice to hopefully meet you all and see you around the forums

Anyway enjoy the pics
Attachments:
MY Guitar pic.jpg
MY Guitar (2).jpg
MY Guitar (3).jpg
I play the way I do because it allows me to come up with the Sickest Sounds possible. That's the point now isn't it - Jeff Beck
Last edited by Godmonkee at Aug 19, 2013,
Very pretty guitar, and welcome to UG!

You can also bend down with a floating tremolo. Just put the bar in the hole and go crazy.

It's called "Coil Tapping" when you can pull on the knob to make a pickup single coil.
Thank you guys I am loving playing I am having so much fun playing it.

Gary
I play the way I do because it allows me to come up with the Sickest Sounds possible. That's the point now isn't it - Jeff Beck
Used to not be a very big fan of Schecter, but recently got to play around with a few here locally, and I was pretty impressed. I think you have done well for yourself.
Ibanez SR1200E
I like it man. And if you want to post videos of video recordings (covers and such) try the "Recordings" in the music section of the forums.
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?