Hi all new to the site, A little about me I am 36 with a family unemployed due to illness, I play guitar and have done now for about 6 to 7 years, I am what I call a melodic player, not really a shredder or anything, would love to be able to play faster and I will keep practicing and maybe one day I will get there never give up I say.

I love being around the forums hearing what others have to offer.

Anyway I have 2 questions how do I put a signature on my profile and it won't be a link just a quote. and no.2 do you have a section for people to put in there ideas that they have come up with to get feedback and ideas on how to continue your songs etc.

Hopefully you will understand what I mean.

Thanks for reading

Look forward to meeting a few you around the forums.

Godmonkee
Look above your post, click Control Panel. Signature editing is in there.

There's a Recordings forum where you can get feedback if your ideas are recorded.

Welcome to the site, I hope it proves useful
Hey there monkey man
Quote by Godmonkee

Anyway I have 2 questions how do I put a signature on my profile and it won't be a link just a quote.

Click on the Control Panel at the top left on the forum page (below the Ultimate-Guitar logo, above the posts), I'll link it here too
from there, the first link on the control panel on the left side says 'Edit Signature'
whatever you put in there will be your sig
Quote by Godmonkee

no.2 do you have a section for people to put in there ideas that they have come up with to get feedback and ideas on how to continue your songs etc.

I'm sure there was a thread just like that in the Musicians Talk forum a while ago. It'd be hard to find, though, you might have to make a new one. The Songwriting forum might be apt too, if it's lyrics you're writing.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Sep 1, 2013,
Thank you I found it, I look forward to talking more.

Godmonkee
I play the way I do because it allows me to come up with the Sickest Sounds possible. That's the point now isn't it - Jeff Beck