What's a good volume pedal to get? I'm between the mxr and the Ernie ball (what is the difference between the jr and standard model?)
Neither. Morley Little Alligator is perfect as is, and superior to most others. It has a linear taper, and doesn't use a pot so it won't wear out.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
i second morely. its not in guitar center, and it doesnt have shiney lights. but its legit.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
I just took a look at the Morley pedal and it seems fairly good but I'm really looking for something pedal board friendly which is why something similar to the Dunlop pedal would be a big plus for me. It's all for home use but I move my stuff around the house alot and jam with friends so keeping it all on my pedal board just makes things easier
I have the Ernie ball jr. And it works great. Nothing really to say about it haha. It just works. Has two taper settings. The difference in the standard and jr is just the size.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by CodeMonk
I like the Visual Sound Visual Volume.
Has purty blue lights on it.

+1 i LOVE them lights