Hello UG! this is my first post here

Guitar - Cort x1 with humbuckers
Amp - Fender Mustang 1

When I connect my guitar to the amp, the amp starts to make a loud buzz noise which goes away when I hold on the strings. Also when I rotate the guitar to a certain direction, the buzzing or humming lowers significantly

I sometime use my computer to record my guitar using my amp (it has a usb which I can connect to the pc) and it buzzes on my speakers as well

What do you think is the problem and what should i do? Please suggest

It didn't use to hum before even in the same place when i play

P.S. the buzz goes off when I hold the cable in the guitar jack tightly..
For the input jack. Does the cable feel loose when it's plugged in? If so check the little nut that secures the input jack to the jack plate. If it's loose tighten it with the appropriate size socket. It may also help to take the two screws out of the jack plate and check the wiring. I also plug the cable into the jack while the plate is off so that I can view how well the jack holds the cable in. If its a little loose you can bend it to hold better.

It may also be a grounding issue from somewhere else in the guitar. Take the plate off the back of the guitar, and check if there are any loose wires. Also take the trem cavity cover off and check the wire that connects to the claw. If you have a loose wire it will need to be soldered back on.

If none of this works post back here and I'll have some more stuff to try.
Quote by aftershockexe
the amp starts to make a loud buzz noise which goes away when I hold on the strings.

Yup, looks like a grounding/earth issue, I agree with Danitarium.