Hi all!

I am not sure if this is in the right place so I apologise if I have posted incorrectly.

I have a cast aluminium guitar that I made some time ago and feel that I need to move it on. I have looked to have a valuation done on it but I am not sure this is the best way to move this custom piece on.

What I would like to know is there a particular way to sell this type of guitar and also how I can go about displaying some photos so you all can see it?!

The guitar itself, again, is aluminium cast and specifically is a magnesium alloy. The design is unique in which it poses a latticed framed effect, almost holing the look of a spiders web. Finished in a blue power coating it really is an attractive piece posing with clear scratch plates so you can see all the inner electronics.

Seymour Duncan pickups and a coil tapping circuit were installed to my guitar and a standard wooden neck was used.

That is it in a brief description, it has outstanding tonal qualities and sustains forever due to the dense material I used for its manufacture.

Truly a unique piece, just feel I have had my time with it and someone else should be benefitting from it.

Any advice, interest to see photos or advice - please let me know!

Best regards

Andy