Page 1 of 2
I work at a Country Club and I have to shave every day before work. This got me thinking about how much I hate shaving. I don't know why I hate it so much, but I'd much rather never have to shave. It's such a hassle.

To the point though, what do you guys think about shaving? Do you love it, do you hate it? Do you think razors should be made illegal like I do?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
what is a country club and why does that imply you ahve to shave every day?

thats what I found most interesting here.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Surely the main benefit of working a country club is you can have a great big bushy beard?

And I have an electric razor, so I don't mind it. Doesn't take any time, and if I moisturise after it my skin will suddenly be sexy as a baby's botto... wait, erm... Smooth! Smooth as a baby's bottom but still sexy.

edit: V why every day, though? Everyone knows that people look classiest with a shadow.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Aug 20, 2013,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
what is a country club and why does that imply you ahve to shave every day?

thats what I found most interesting here.

A Country Club is stereotypically a place where rich white guys go to play golf and drink. It's usually just an exclusive members only golf course.

I'm a valet/golf attendant there. My boss wants us to look professional and clean cut every day so that entails me shaving every day.

Quote by Todd Hart
Surely the main benefit of working a country club is you can have a great big bushy beard?

We're allowed to have facial hair as long as it's groomed and neat. The problem with that is we can't have stubble, so I can't grow a beard without taking a week off from work.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Aug 20, 2013,
Quote by StreetLight3989
A Country Club is stereotypically a place where rich white guys go to play golf and drink. It's usually just an exclusive members only golf course.

I'm a valet/golf attendant there. My boss wants us to look professional and clean cut every day so that entails me shaving every day.

Okay. You actually have to shave every day? That growth.
like my head hair I kind of just let it grow until it looks like pubes attached to a vine

then i shave it all off

rinse and repeat.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i dont mind shaving but im too lazy to do it ill shave like once a week or some so ill have some sort of bushyness by the time i do

til then meh

i do wish i didnt have to shave
id be cool if we could control how our hair grows
want a beard turn hair on and wait
no beard let them follicles sleep
I hate it too and have to every day or I look crusty and gross

the woes of a 17 year old boy
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Okay. You actually have to shave every day? That growth.

I can usually get away with not shaving for one day. Two days and I'm way too stubbly to and I don't look acceptable in the eyes of my boss.
i'm 23 and i still have to shave every day because it grows so unevenly. but i use an electric so it's pretty quick.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by StreetLight3989
I can usually get away with not shaving for one day. Two days and I'm way too stubbly to and I don't look acceptable in the eyes of my boss.
Stab his eyes out.

Problem solved /thread.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I have a short beard thing going on, so I only shave my neck and my cheeks, then keep the hair short with an electric trimmer thing. Work are fairly fussy about facial hair. If I didn't have a beard I'd probably have to shave everyday too.

And I can't stand using an electric razor. I'll take a blade and some foam over that any day.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i'm 23 and i still have to shave every day because it grows so unevenly. but i use an electric so it's pretty quick.

True, I've tried electrics, I don't like them though. They don't shave close enough in my experience.
Use a lot of Foundation for a few days until you get it a good length to keep neat.

Carl
Fender Telecaster and HSS Stratocaster - Epiphone Les Paul 1960 Tribute Plus
Ibanez GSR200
Fender Princeton Reverb - Fender Rumble 75
Morley Bad Horsey Wah - Boss BD-2 | CS-3 | DS-1 | MT-2 | ODB-3
Peavey PV14 - IPR 3000 - PR15
No matter what I do, when hair starts to grow back on my face after shaving it irritates the shit out of my skin. So I just let it grow, which really fucking sucks because I'm a trans woman and having facial hair just makes me feel more disgusted about my body.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
No matter what I do, when hair starts to grow back on my face after shaving it irritates the shit out of my skin. So I just let it grow, which really fucking sucks because I'm a trans woman and having facial hair just makes me feel more disgusted about my body.

I wouldn't work anywhere that required me to shave my beard. I need it or I look like a slug. I do however keep it short, neat, clean, and fresh.

My head is shaved though. Not really a pain to shave. I have a special electric that I use 99% of the time, and when going somewhere special I'll do it the old fashioned way.
Quote by blake1221
I can go about 5 days without so much as stubble growing.

god damn i'm jealous of your feminine hairless body
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I have to shave everyday cuz it looks like shit if I don't. It grows normally around my chin and upper lip and stuff but nothing on my cheeks or the side of my jaw.

Doesn't really bother me. It takes like 2 minutes
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by StreetLight3989
We're allowed to have facial hair as long as it's groomed and neat. The problem with that is we can't have stubble, so I can't grow a beard without taking a week off from work.
Can't blame the professional dictation there. Long scruffy beards are gross, though acceptable in ZZ Top.

However men with well groomed and neat facial hair, indicating a self respect, is........ Uh........ Uh.................. Nice?

Yeah, we'll go with that
I hate shaving because no matter what I do/use my neck ends up irritated and covered in red spots. I have to shave at night to give it time to calm down so I don't go out looking like an idiot in the morning.
My facial hair still grows suuuuuper slowly, so I really only have to shave once a week, maybe once every two weeks. I can't even grow a beard at all, my hair is too thin. And I'm 19. I don't mind shaving though, I shave my armpits and junk.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Yea, I get the red spots thing too if I use a razor and foam so I use an electric razor. An old electric razor just so it doesn't cut too close.

Carl
Fender Telecaster and HSS Stratocaster - Epiphone Les Paul 1960 Tribute Plus
Ibanez GSR200
Fender Princeton Reverb - Fender Rumble 75
Morley Bad Horsey Wah - Boss BD-2 | CS-3 | DS-1 | MT-2 | ODB-3
Peavey PV14 - IPR 3000 - PR15
I have a fairly hefty beard that I might occasionally trim, when I can be bothered. The last job I had was a minimum wage, glorified janitorial job at a cinema. They weren't really concerned what I looked like, for the most part the management barely noticed I existed. With my qualifications (see: lack thereof), I'm rarely required to put that much effort into my appearance.

I wouldn't mind shaving the soup-strainer if I could somehow get a job that was worth a damn, but until then I'll rock the hobo look.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Part native american: can't grow beard so don't need to shave.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Here is how I feel about shaving:

Unless I have reason to otherwise (be it work or whatever else) I prefer to just not shave at all. I'm going to trim it once I go back to work of course. I don't really mind being clean shaven as I have been for most my life, but if I can grow a massive beard, why not?
most of the time im clean shaven just because i look odd with a full beard. i don't mind shaving. it's a relatively quick and painless process.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
god damn i'm jealous of your feminine hairless body

I'm really good looking.
I haven't shaved properly in the last 10½ months. Trimmed it a couple of times but only on the sides.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
I wish I could grow a full beard. I can grow a goatee just fine but the facial hair on my cheeks is all patchy and looks disgustingly odd so I shave about every 3 days
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
Quote by Sampy
I have a short beard thing going on, so I only shave my neck and my cheeks, then keep the hair short with an electric trimmer thing. Work are fairly fussy about facial hair. If I didn't have a beard I'd probably have to shave everyday too.

And I can't stand using an electric razor. I'll take a blade and some foam over that any day.

so you do the douchebag bro beard?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Constant stubble.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't mind shaving, but when I have to be up at godless hours in the morning for work and there is a choice between shaving or 2 extra minutes in bed, I'll take the bed.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I try to shave every two or three days. I find if I shave more frequently it doesn't irritate my skin as much. I don't mind it really, just takes a few minutes after a shower.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Page 1 of 2