Hey people,

I have a frett buzz on my razorback cem. gates, i went to a guitar repair centre and the guy tells me that this is bad wood and he cannot fix this, he can only higher the strings at the nut but that would affect playabillity he says.

Is the guy right or not? Or wat can i do to my frett buzz?

Thnx
Gear:
Dean Cemetery Gates Razorback
MXR Dime Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
ISP Decimator
EH LPB-1
Peavey 6505
D'addario strings, DR strings
Dunlop picks
We can't tell you if he's right or not, we don't have your guitar to examine.

GC are notorious for having completely incompetent repair staff. Try to take it to an independent luthier or a smaller shop if you can. They can give you a good second opinion.
Fret buzz because of 'bad wood'?

What does that even mean?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
yeah, i also thought it was strange, and certainly that it isn't repairable, thats why i asked it here, i'm gonna take it to another repair shop thnx guys
Gear:
MXR Dime Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
ISP Decimator
EH LPB-1
Peavey 6505
Dunlop picks
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Fret buzz because of 'bad wood'?

What does that even mean?

Twisted or warped neck, maybe? Still, that description doesn't exactly instill confidence in his repair skills
Razor back aren't really know for bad wood some minor factory setup and quality control issues, really annoying considering the price tag when they first came out, but not bad wood try getting your frets worked on never take it to guitar center to get anything fixed they will always bull$#!t you.
ok thank you all, i thought i was ****ed, but you gave me hope that it can be fixed
Gear:
MXR Dime Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
ISP Decimator
EH LPB-1
Peavey 6505
Dunlop picks