Well, this has been very long under way. I started writing the intro about two years ago and now I have put the last thing on, so here it is.

Btw. it's a fairly long song.
Attachments:
Endless Fall.zip
LOOK!

At the post above this signature

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
I sense someone is a Michael Romeo fan.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
To be honest, I have just googled Michael Romeo, and to my surprise I must say... I really haven't heard very much Symphony X.
LOOK!

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Very nice song, but i suggest you to record it with instruments if you can
Would be much better!
Quote by Gumle
To be honest, I have just googled Michael Romeo, and to my surprise I must say... I really haven't heard very much Symphony X.

You'd very much like them, your written material shows an affinity for their writing styles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYg9BL3gHP0
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
You'd very much like them, your written material shows an affinity for their writing styles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYg9BL3gHP0

How funny, I have always seen my writing style as a huge deal Dream Theater influence with a touch of groove metal, power metal and melodeath but I see where you're comming from. Which reminds me, I gotta listen to hella lot Symphony X the next time.
LOOK!

Quote by Floods_Solo