Life is hard and cruel and sometimes meaningless. It can grab you by the neck and pull you down so far that you cannot breath at times. It changes you and makes you who you are, even if you are not prepared for it. It redefines your perspective and makes you aware of what is around you, even if you have no control over it.

Life is beautiful and heartfelt and sometimes meaningful. It can hold you in its arms and caress you ever so gently so that you can breath at times. It changes you and makes you who you are, even if you are not prepared for it. It redefines your perspective and makes you aware of what is around you, even if you have no control over it.

For better or worse.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
"life ain't short but it sure is small, you get forever but nobody at all"
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Nah it's pretty grim and we've brought it upon ourselves.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i like the 'for better or for worse' bit. if that post ended with some bullshit about everything coming together then i would've hated it. but you're right, things just happen, for better or for worse.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
life is about covering up your mistakes
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
AVAST, steady ϟoul ϟailor, for the tide of the Id subdues relentlessly upon thine subconscious shores, tread not unwittingly and seek not applause rather ascend thy essence as ye approach the arcane thrones.
I feel that life is also a bit about not knowing what will happen afterwards, but wanting to find out anyway.

I feel that life is also a bit about wanting to find out what happens afterwards, but never finding out anyway.

You can choose both.
Ever since I've found out about Stephen Fry's suicide attempt and his struggles with bipolar disorder, I can't help but feel a little sad when I see him pretend to be angry or sad.

People who make others laugh should be forbidden to ever feel bad themselves.
Life sucks and then you die.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by nazigoth
AVAST, steady ϟoul ϟailor, for the tide of the Id subdues relentlessly upon thine subconscious shores, tread not unwittingly and seek not applause rather ascend thy essence as ye approach the arcane thrones.

†his
kvlt as owt

Quote by TunerAddict
Life sucks and then you die.

eat breathe sleep repeat
i've a lot of positive things happen to me lately.

things are looking up.
Quote by nazigoth
kvlt as owt

eat breathe sleep repeat
no u idiot when ur eating and sleeping u still hav to breathe otherwise youd die and it'd be aterrible waste of resources
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I feel like we just got married.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.